Game #6 Miami (OH) Redhawks

GP1

Pohl was blindsided at the end of the first half and may have shown concussion symptoms as he came out after halftime without his shoulder pads and was on the sideline.

I appreciate the update, Dave. I was not at the game and did not see the cameras show Pohl on the sideline, so I had no clue what may be wrong with him. I'm glad I can at least get your opinion, since our beat writer apparently doesn't care to find out what is wrong with our starting quarterback who has led us to 8 wins in the last 11 games, or at the most, doesn't care to share it with anyone.

or at the most, doesn't care to share it with anyone.

I went to bathroom and frenchie reported that it appeared to be head, because Pohl came out of the locker room without pads, rode the bike on the sidelines for a few min, but then left for the locker room again.

Someone must have taken the yard sale signs down early.

Akronites are pathetic. 4-2 team within walking distance. Can't had an "attendance" of 12k. That's an 0-6 Can't.

On a side note: I brought my dad to the game. It was his first Akron game and he really enjoyed it. Enjoyed it enough that he wants to come back! He did comment that the officials were absolutely terrible.

• Like 1

Akronites are pathetic. 4-2 team within walking distance. Can't had an "attendance" of 12k. That's an 0-6 Can't.

On a side note: I brought my dad to the game. It was his first Akron game and he really enjoyed it. Enjoyed it enough that he wants to come back! He did comment that the officials were absolutely terrible.

Can't(as bad as this sounds) was waiting for a winner. Too bad there fans are too stupid to realize that that their ship has sailed.

People in Akron are too much into the Cleveland mindset of loosing. Bottom line.

As an addendum: this community can rally behind this team with no problem. This City(meaning the citizens) needs to to stop playing the Cleveland card(and even the local High School Card) and rally behind this team. That starts with the local media(which is another topic). This was said in another thread: This city(and school) needs people like me that has no connection to the school that will follow no matter what. That what fans are about: You Are the Home Team!

• Like 1

Besides many other things, I want to see another college game where the officials call a team for "Unsportsmanlike Conduct".....twice....directly following plays in which they just got a takeaway on defense.

Besides many other things, I want to see another college game where the officials call a team for "Unsportsmanlike Conduct".....twice....directly following plays in which they just got a takeaway on defense.

Whoever is coaching celebration is doing a terrific job.

5 for 6 inside the red zone.

If our 4 game trend continues at its present pace, next week we should get this stat over 100%.

pro tip: after you have a sideline warning, its best to follow it. Its also best not to spike the ball in celebration after a turnover.