Game 3—Savannah State Tigers

Dr Z

Tigers / Zips  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Back in the van. This is a 100% embarrassment. No fractions. No decimal places. Savannah State is about as good as Copley High School. Someone needs fired yesterday. 1-11 here we come.

It's now 28-9, you're giving up way too early.

Hell ball sack "ballsy" how do you like woodson now.he blows!!

After that bullet for the TD, looks better than Pohl. Pohl throws Redzone INTs all the time also. Bottom line is: we need better play from our QB. Coach needs to committ to a QB. At the moment it looks like it should be Woodson or Pohl. Chapman hasn't done anything to prove he should even be a backup. Pohl can't stay healthy, and Woodson needs to live to play another down.

It's now 28-9, you're giving up way too early.

After that bullet for the TD, looks better than Pohl. Pohl throws Redzone INTs all the time also. Bottom line is: we need better play from our QB. Coach needs to committ to a QB. At the moment it looks like it should be Woodson or Pohl. Chapman hasn't done anything to prove he should even be a backup. Pohl can't stay healthy, and Woodson needs to live to play another down.

28-9 giving up way too early. What a joke. Never given up yet. This offensive scheme is a joke. Savannah State is not as good as some local hs teams. Hopefully the Chapman experiment is over and Bowden gets a clue and starts running the air raid again. We installed a joke offense for a D2 QB

Swallow your pride and run the Air Raid with tempo. Or not and go 1 -11.

28-9 giving up way too early. What a joke. Never given up yet. This offensive scheme is a joke. Savannah State is not as good as some local hs teams. Hopefully the Chapman experiment is over and Bowden gets a clue and starts running the air raid again. We installed a joke offense for a D2 QB

Swallow your pride and run the Air Raid with tempo. Or not and go 1 -11.

Apparently he got the memo on the Chapman experiment and TW13 has started the whole second half, gunslinging the ball around and seems to have the best control on this offense than any of the other QBs.

Apparently he got the memo on the Chapman experiment and TW13 has started the whole second half, gunslinging the ball around and seems to have the best control on this offense than any of the other QBs.

It's been a pretty balanced attack. Really nice to see. Newman Williams left the game in the first half I haven't seen him back. Hope they are just being overly cautious.

Woodson won the job today. He should get most of the snaps this week, if not, something other the first two games stinks in Zip Ville. Still hold out hope for Pohl. Chapman needs much more work as he seems too jittery, but he should find some niche for Akron.

I thought Savannah State put up a good fight after losing their starting QB 2 weeks ago. As a Zips fan, I can sympathize with them.

Lastly, I don't think it necessary for opposing teams to cover Pratt when he is as no one throws to him anymore (Wolf only gets a look every now and then). I know Andrew had some drops last year, but this change is striking.

i have to throw my vote ( as if it matters) to Thomas Woodson for our starter after today. With Kyle Pohl still in the mix pending his condition. Who ever thought wed get 626 yards in a single game? It looked bad early on both in terms of execution and penalties, but it sure turned around (what changed?)and we shut down the penalties and the Tigers. Lastly did you guys catch the announced attendance? 16,763!