Game 9—@ UMass

ZachTheZip

Although I don't know you, I can picture you asleep in your bed when the alarm goes off. . .whoop, whoop, whoop! You jump out of bed and put on your cape. Derogatory post detected! Terry needs my help!

Here I come to save the day!

As laser beams shoot from your eyes, you quickly scan the board. Bowden Defender, activate!

Chill. It'll be okay.

If it makes you feel better, go ahead. I guess I would just rather admit that a head coach of a Div 1 football team knows more about the game than some losers who have never coached a game in their lives. Go back to your beer and pot.

If it makes you feel better, go ahead. I guess I would just rather admit that a head coach of a Div 1 football team knows more about the game than some losers who have never coached a game in their lives. Go back to your beer and pot.

Just because someone is a division 1 football coach doesn't mean they are perfect. Remember when Chapman was the starting QB to begin the season (a counterpoint you continue to ignore). Coaches get fired all the time and rightfully so. Just because some of us aren't D1 football coaches doesn't mean we don't know anything about the game. A few weeks ago I said that Donnell Alexander's carries need to go to one of our younger RBs with potential like Van Edwards so they can develop. Just last week, Van Edwards got a few carries and Alexander had none.

Go Zips!

Edited by LZip

Please give it a rest.

WTF good is a message board if the fans can't question a coaches decisions? And what coach is so perfect that his decisions are beyond discussion? None.

Should everyone here have sat with their thumbs up their butt watching Rob Ianello burn the program to the ground? Hey, he was a D1 coach...he had to know more than everyone else?

Fans want to see more Jerome Lane, and you have a problem with it? Appreciate that someone still actually cares, and is going to the games.

Sweet! Kegs and bongs at keeners house for the game!!! I'll bring the Funyuns.

• Like 1

Please give it a rest.

WTF good is a message board if the fans can't question a coaches decisions? And what coach is so perfect that his decisions are beyond discussion? None.

Should everyone here have sat with their thumbs up their butt watching Rob Ianello burn the program to the ground? Hey, he was a D1 coach...he had to know more than everyone else?

Fans want to see more Jerome Lane, and you have a problem with it? Appreciate that someone still actually cares, and is going to the games.

Even though icoach was a failure, I'd wager he still has a better grasp if the game than you or anyone else on this board.

There is a vast difference between questioning a coach's decision and personal attacks. Go ahead, question the decisions, but maybe dont assume you know everything there is to know about the decision.

I won't be bullied into shutting up. The way some of you try to shut up people who stand up to the baseless and often poorly informed negative attack of the coaching staff. I would think I am dealing with a bunch of liberal Democrats...then again, I probably am.

Edited by zipsoutsider

Just because someone is a division 1 football coach doesn't mean they are perfect. Remember when Chapman was the starting QB to begin the season (a counterpoint you continue to ignore). Coaches get fired all the time and rightfully so. Just because some of us aren't D1 football coaches doesn't mean we don't know anything about the game. A few weeks ago I said that Donnell Alexander's carries need to go to one of our younger RBs with potential like Van Edwards so they can develop. Just last week, Van Edwards got a few carries and Alexander had none.

Right. How many times have you heard coach Bowden say "we need to find a way to win at Akron?" Luckily he is still trying different personnel and schemes to find the right formula. Hopefully he finds it sooner, rather than later. Can't wait for the game today!

Even though icoach was a failure, I'd wager he still has a better grasp if the game than you or anyone else on this board.

There is a vast difference between questioning a coach's decision and personal attacks. Go ahead, question the decisions, but maybe dont assume you know everything there is to know about the decision.

I won't be bullied into shutting up. The way some of you try to shut up people who stand up to the baseless and often poorly informed negative attack of the coaching staff. I would think I am dealing with a bunch of liberal Democrats...then again, I probably am.

You had a valid point where there were personal attacks against Bowden.

But now, every post questioning a coach's decision seems to be seen by you as a "personal attack."

You aren't being "bullied into shutting up." I'm asking that you respect others views, respect our site, and stop with the name calling. No one wants to read it, and it drives ZipsNation posters away.

You aren't being "bullied into shutting up." I'm asking that you respect others views, respect our site, and stop with the name calling. No one wants to read it, and it drives ZipsNation posters away.

It works both ways... and while we are at it... not every mistake calls for a coach to be fired and not every loss is the result of being, "outcoached."