Tailgating 2016

ZippyRulz

Good moves! Create an atmosphere that fans want to be at.

• Parking lots 6, 8, 9 and 10 will open at 6 a.m. on game days, regardless of kickoff times. All other lots will open four hours prior to kickoff

• Small gas grills will be permitted in open surface parking lots, and charcoal grills will be allowed in Lots 8, 9, and 10

• Overnight parking, including recreational vehicles, is permitted only in designated parking lots with the prior approval (parking@uakron.edu or 330.972.7213)

• 2 weeks later...

I am so excited for the season.  I was watching YouTube videos of Ohio's Pride at lunch today and took inventory of my stout stash I have been stockpiling for tailgating when I got home.

Countdown to party time.

Can't wait to see to see youse guys.

• Like 2

Has anyone checked out the cool Zips tailgating merch from victory tailgate? I really want a tailgate table or corn hole board set. They have great designs and different ones to choose from. I did buy the corn hole bags and they are awesome! https://www.victorytailgate.com/state-team-list.html?team=270&tn=Akron+Zips&lg=1

6 hours ago, 2Ball said:

But how many times will K92 leave Info upset and frustrated on the Zips performance?  If the over and under is 2 I will go over and say 3.   Drink  up.

You are going to lose money betting the over because the Zips are going 6-0 at home this year. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have beer, will travel. Can a few of us visit a tailgate or two? We don't know any of you, I think, but we would love to talk Zips as we are all grads and long time followers. Where can we visit if you are open to it? Can't wait for this game and this team. I believe they are underrated and Bowden will have them ready for the better opponents.

Hey Guys, just an FYI.   Liquor Control is supposedly going to be out there hot and heavy tomorrow.  I don't know exactly why someone on the inside decided to warn us about this at this particular time after 7 years, but I will take it as a warning nonetheless.  As it was said to me, "make sure  you're hiding your booze, and put it in colored plastic cups at all times".  

4 hours ago, 72 Roo said:

Have beer, will travel. Can a few of us visit a tailgate or two? We don't know any of you, I think, but we would love to talk Zips as we are all grads and long time followers. Where can we visit if you are open to it? Can't wait for this game and this team. I believe they are underrated and Bowden will have them ready for the better opponents.

We are under the scoreboard, 72 Roo.  Stop by and see us.