Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

Is everybody done freaking out about the stands getting finished now?
I'm still freaking out, big time. What I saw today has me concerned. The SE corner of the press box is getting torn apart. There's a pile of concrete rubble and chunks are getting torn out. There aren't even any floors or walls going in. It's just a big three-story hole that looks like it's being torn down instead of being built.
No pictures?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still freaking out, big time. What I saw today has me concerned. The SE corner of the press box is getting torn apart. There's a pile of concrete rubble and chunks are getting torn out. There aren't even any floors or walls going in. It's just a big three-story hole that looks like it's being torn down instead of being built.
No pictures?
No camera. I know what I saw, though.

No pictures?
No camera. I know what I saw, though.
Ok but was it on the building itself?

The top three floors were missing underneath the roof, about the width of one or two rooms. There are no floors built there and they were definitely tearing apart something concrete. That's the reason the glass isn't all the way across the press box.
Hmm, I don't know then. I know they have party decks on both sides so if it was the very corner of the building it would like a big hole. But it is also possible they noticed a fault in the party deck floor and are fixing it.

As of about 3 p.m., there's a nasty line of heavy thunderstorms moving into the northwest corner of Ohio. My guess is they will be hitting Akron sometime around 6 p.m., and could be a good test for the new drainage system. So it might be interesting to watch the stadium cams in a few hours.

As of about 3 p.m., there's a nasty line of heavy thunderstorms moving into the northwest corner of Ohio. My guess is they will be hitting Akron sometime around 6 p.m., and could be a good test for the new drainage system. So it might be interesting to watch the stadium cams in a few hours.
The soccer field's probably still underwater from this morning's rain.

Good test is right.But, it's been some very, very heavy rains this week and field seems to be fine so far.

Hey you guys, just what exactly are they going to spell in the south endzone?N-Ipost-2566-1245460104_thumb.jpg
I can see it now. Can't State Students pull off a huge coup and infiltrate the field laying crew. On opening day the endzones say "AKORN NIPS"The stadium is flooded by squirrels and panic ensues!

I can't believe I still see people working in the stadium at 8:45pm.
That's good, but I swear every time I look at the live cameras I see only one guy, and I think he is mowing the synthetic turf!
The "mower" is a spreader for the crumb rubber that serves as the filler for the turf.

Oh no!!!They are putting "Akron" in the wrong spot. Move it back, move it back!!!! Someone get over there!!
hahaha for those that may miss it, it looks funny.Capture1.jpg
I tried to copy/paste or screenshot, but was not able too. Either blocked here at work, blocked by the site or user error. :unsure:
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!I just graduated from basic training not more than an hour ago and the first thing I did was jump on the comp to see the stadium (that I haven't seen since april 14th) and the damn cams wasn't working on the comp but this picture is amazing!!!!