Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Not a former zip but remember Great Osobor from Utah state? I was wondering where he was playing this year and apparently he transferred to Washington and his stats are slightly worse than last year at USU. Utah state is still playing near the top of the MW and Washington is dead last in the big 10. Dude got a decent amount of notoriety in March last year, now he wont sniff the tourney this year. Just an interesting observation
  2. Mikal Dawson with 9 points for Marshall as they move on to the SBC quarters against Arkansas state tomorrow
  3. Let’s all acknowledge that WMU has a record of 12-19 and is the 6 seed in the Mac tournament
  4. I fully believe this will happen
  5. An RA started a tradition a couple years ago of a “Johnny Appleseed game” and this year he morphed it into a fundraiser for cancer research
  6. I love the brick but they have gotten so lazy with repairing it, they would pretty much just put concrete with a fake brick pattern as a patch when there were holes
  7. I could not imagine that today. I have heard stories about that for years, but now it looks impossible for there to have ever been a road there. Them making it a pedestrian only walkway has to be one of the more underrated campus improvements of all time
  8. Finally! That area in front of the library has been awful for years now, it seems there is always a hole in the ground, that picture on the bottom left looks good! And that area in front of Crouse/Ritchie needs some work as well
  9. To finish undefeated at home for the first time in John Groce's Akron career, and first time since 2015-16. Not going to be a given, we all remember Jalen Billingsley's put back dunk to finish off last year's season
  10. Shammah coming back is interesting tho. I know groce says there are 10 starters on this team, but it’s hard not to think we would have Shammah, Tavari, and Sharron again and someone (or 2) would come off the bench next year. Don’t want to lose any of them to the portal, you just never know
  11. Evan Wilson start come on John do it
  12. I LOVE AKRON ZIPS BASKETBALL
  13. Nate making HUGE free throws in this one
  14. Don’t Princeton this game
  15. 14 turnovers and 7 fouls already. Yikes
  16. Seth Wilson free throws. Rare
  17. Sincere Carry behavior
  18. Hardman with the drifting three!
  19. That AP vote has lit a fire under this team
  20. THREE! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
  21. What a great run of play for the last 4 minutes!
  22. I was listening to the pregame and they played the interview from the kent state game instead of today's game. Don't hear anything now
×
×
  • Create New...