Jump to content

csims0917

Members
  • Posts

    1,123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by csims0917

  1. Seriously run the ball this defense is getting tired already being on the field the whole game
  2. How long of a leash does irons get rn. He’s only made one good throw
  3. 3 and out!
  4. Hey we will take any P5 win when we get them. The goal is 2 if the MAC got 3-4 it’d be a statement 😤🤣
  5. HUGE WIN! Hype finish with the great defense from us
  6. Huge game tonight! I am excited to go and see a real competitive soccer game. I am feeling a 1-1 draw
  7. Hoping for a bobcat upset. I’ll always root for some MAC upsets to get more respect for the conference. Get the champ to a nice bowl game and show maybe there’s a chance someone gets hot and makes a 12 team playoff next year
  8. Great win! I’m guessing we don’t win by a touchdown every game we play lmao. Just like those 100-40 wins in basketball. Excited to see this team more I’ll be back Monday. Anybody have a zipnation flo sports password😭
  9. I will be at the opener as long as the weather allows the game to be played. Thanks guys!
  10. Hi everyone! Ive been on this forum before in the football, basketball, and baseball section. I’m not a big soccer person at all. It’s cool seeing the soccer team join the Big East and I heard nearly all the starters are back. Let me know what I should be excited about and what expectations to have for this team explained in a way a soccer noob would understand.
  11. We’re all clippers fans now! At least for the next few weeks
  12. Huge win, complete game from Sammy Tortorella!
  13. Let’s go zips! At least one Ohio team can beat Xichigan. This squad is only going to get better. We got an ace, a couple experienced guys and a guy with the most Akron name ever who rakes in Jack Firestone. I’m excited to go to canal park and see them
  14. It’s over over
  15. And we’re back to getting punched
  16. Feels like the exact same half as last week. What will you change? How will you prevent last week from being repeated. That’s what will determine the rest of this game and the season
  17. Terrible last minute but at least we go back in this
  18. Keep drawing fouls! Draw a whole picture book
  19. Even the commentators are calling it out that Kent has our playbook. Groce needs to change this up.
  20. You’re letting Kent punch you in the face rn
  21. STOP WITH THE TURNOVERS
  22. X needs to pass out with there putting 3 guys on him inside. This isn’t going to be his day with all the guards on him
  23. Don’t let Carry get hot man. Freeman you gotta make those shots
  24. OU and toledo both have the special power to not miss any shots after the 5 minute mark
  25. My heart beat is already rising😵‍💫. Watching OSU to get my mind off of tonight until Toledo starts
×
×
  • Create New...