Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Yeah at large or seeding, our numbers at the moment are good enough where a top 40 kenpom team starts getting attention if we go on a win streak
  2. The good news is we only dropped to 62 in kenpom. Bad news is that's probably our last shot at a "good" win all year
  3. Man that was a great game. Tavari got the look. Yale just couldn't miss
  4. Man has Tavari turned into a weapon
  5. Can't get out and run because we can't get any stops
  6. Nate Johnson? We got Nate Johnson at home
  7. Probably good to face some adversity, guys may have been feeling themselves a little too much. The first five minutes of this half will tell us a lot
  8. Clearly on Yale imo
  9. I don't expect anything lol. We're just debating the role of a walk on 10-11 guy in the rotation, and my point is I don't think there really is one
  10. Yeah I dunno, finding another walk-on contributor would be great. I think he's a clear tier below any of the scholarship players. He hustles and plays good defense. His weakness is scoring. He has 4 points in his last 30 minutes and is shooting 16.7% from 3 on the year
  11. Well nothing against Halligan, but we've got a very deep roster of scholarship players so his role will mostly be clean up duty
  12. Halligan is a walk on right?
  13. Not that I've seen much Yale hoops this year, but judging by heights I think this looks like a good matchup for us.
  14. Was GP1s deal to return to the board after his hiatus that he had to mention Wake Forest in all his posts?
  15. What a great answer after their run to end the half
  16. We're still pretty good
  17. We might be pretty good
  18. All of these posts from national guys happening the day after the season ended and Franklin gets hired
  19. Joe's agent is hard at work it looks like
  20. Hell yeah
  21. That's not how endowments typically are distributed. Usually 4-5% of the balance can be distributed annually
  22. fitting venue for Kent
  23. Yes I agree. Liked everything about him until he gets to a spot to get a shot up, and then just... Doesn't
  24. Purdue will win some Big Ten games by 20. They're very good
  25. I really don't hate what I've seen from our Zips today. We showed up and played pretty aggressively. There's just only so much you can do against the height they have. We can hang with almost anyone in the country after seeing this, they are just unfortunately one of the few we can't imo
×
×
  • Create New...