Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Do you know which sections we are? Lol I haven't been up to the Q yet
  2. Anyone? The lady on the phone was clueless
  3. Does anyone know which side we'll be on for ticket buying purposes?
  4. Back to the championship! Can't wait to get to the Q tomorrow
  5. Who would have thought we'd rely on great defense this tournament?
  6. He hasn't gotten position to get the ball down low this half. Needs to figure something out
  7. Kwan takes some really dumb fouls. He's hot too, we need him out there
  8. And a quick one on Dog coming back down
  9. Two bad calls on Kwan. That's unfortunate
  10. The TV shot clock was way ahead of the actual shot clock. I thought the same thing until I saw the actual clock
  11. Can't get complacent with the lead. Most of our buckets have come off of a stop.. keep playing hard defense and the easy buckets will keep coming! Like what I see so far. Kwan heating up could be bad news for the rest of the MAC
  12. Reminds me of GP1's thoughts on big plays winning football games
  13. I can't see a post where anyone debated it. Can't you guys tell each other how great you are on OU's board? We have the #1 team to talk about here
  14. See my post 14 hours ago in this topic
  15. We'll take our conference-leading team thank you very much
  16. Noah getting pushed by Madray could be an awkward "caption this" contest
  17. Awesome work! Can't wait to see the shots of the hopeful trophy presentation
  18. Saturday is going to be fun. But first, beat Ball State!
  19. Kent tried to give it away but Buffalo didn't want it. De la Rosa missed I think 5 free throws down the stretch. Possible karma for his flops. In any case, Kent hangs on and gets OU tomorrow. Should be an interesting final either way if we get through Ball State
  20. And OU moves on. Crazy game. UT missed the front end of a one and one with a one point lead and Kaminsky hit a jumper with 6 seconds left.
  21. I almost root for OU to make the final each year for the sake of a good atmosphere at the Q. Then I realize that they are dOUches. Go Rockets
×
×
  • Create New...