Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Good way to play off being a moron
  2. Sure I do
  3. That is so bad
  4. Students will be there, there has always been Wednesday class during Thanksgiving week unless something has changed recently. Whether they will be at the stadium is a different discussion.
  5. I personally call him Hokey Pokey
  6. As they should
  7. Here I thought amortization was something I only dealt with in my world of accounting
  8. Hey I didn't say it isn't stupid.
  9. I have a feeling ESPN had more say than anyone with the MAC. In fact I'd guess the MAC didn't have any say
  10. Abreu getting arrested, Walsh and Forsythe walked in the arena on IVs. Not quite the same thing
  11. 3 straight weeknights to end the year again. I used to be in favor of playing Kent the last week for "rivalry week" but a Tuesday night in November =
  12. On one hand I can't say UA is the favorite.. On the other hand, if we aren't who the heck is?
  13. I won't say a 15 is definitively out, we were a 15 against ND a few years back, but it's unlikely. I'd guess most likely 14, maybe 13. But we need to start playing with some heart quick or it's a moot point
  14. An unfortunate side effect of our play lately is that if we win the MACC (a big if at this point) We probably cost ourselves a couple seeds. We'd now be a champ of a crappy conference with no big wins and 4 bad losses. 14-15 seed
  15. That sucked. We needed a big win to head into March with momentum and looked to be on our way and totally collapsed. Hope that isn't a microcosm of our season. But, that's why they play the games. This is still a good team when their heads aren't up their asses
  16. I'd hope the posters here will be bigger than this thread
  17. I'm leaning towards that too because you'd probably just quit posting altogether
  18. I could argue that should have been an and-one. Bah, we didn't lose because of going thru Dog in the last minute
  19. Ray Lee has 50 points. Toledo down 7 at home to Balls. A UT win would likely send UB to the other side of the bracket as the 3 seed
  20. No. I posted this a while back, but we seem to get up by 8 to 10 and can't pull away. We always seem to let up the next few baskets instead of getting the next few.
  21. Not sure what you're getting at here. 12 or so straight wins?
  22. There's Aaron Jackson with an immediate impact
  23. Maybe it's just me, but I'm seeing Josh gain confidence each game. I'm calling a big MAC tourney from him
×
×
  • Create New...