Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. This is a great game. I wish I could take vacation this time of year and make a weekend out of the tourney. MAC basketball is entertaining. UT down 1 with 2 minutes left.
  2. I think EMU had a better chance to knock us off than either of these teams. I guess WMU if I had to pick. We should handle either team
  3. No way. Antino got manhandled and barely shoved Thompson back. The T was warranted but the yelling happend in the heat of the moment. I for one am glad to see someone act like they give a crap
  4. Oh thank goodness. Thought he was done
  5. Thompson T'd up. I was right, he does have some Tree in him
  6. You're ahead of ESPN3.. Shhh lol
  7. It's like we're afraid to go up double digits
  8. This is the official zippy5 7 point danger zone. Usually we let up the next few baskets. Step on their throats!!
  9. When Big Dog is determined to get to the rim no one can stop him.
  10. We got mugged down low the first few possessions. We'll have problems if that keeps up with no whistles
  11. Kwan with 2 fouls in the first 4 minutes
  12. I love you but not enough to give you 150 million bucks. Fair enough
×
×
  • Create New...