Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Too bad GP1 is gone.. This post would have inspired some kind of wonderful rant.
  2. Guys been committed to 3 different schools in the past 5 days. I don't like to pile on 18 year olds but maybe it's a good thing he's not coming aboard.
  3. Maybe not on the road, but UA beat the hell out of WMU and BGSU at home.
  4. Zips are 2.5 point favorites.
  5. Just as UA always beats BG, OU always plays UA tough. I don't think it matters how either team has done so far, it's going to be a battle. There's no shame in winning a close one at OU.
  6. Oh dang
  7. Hence the "if."
  8. I'm really feeling good about this team. Pretty much ran the gauntlet (I know a win vs NIU would have been great).. Our wins are 2 against each of WMU (4-4) BG (5-3) and we beat Central who is tied with UT at 5-3. If we could pull off wins against UB and Can't State, both at home, we could really start to run away with this thing.
  9. I think Baldwins celebration was kinda funny
  10. Pitt isn't making the tournament this year
  11. I think everyone is getting so caught up on the call that the guy who made the play isn't getting enough credit. It was an absolutely brilliant read and play by him to jump the route and hang on to the ball through the contact.
  12. You sure? He was 1 out of 5 from the 1 this season.
  13. I don't think we "passed" on them
  14. I'm not sure the solution to creating more fans but I'm positive it's not by telling them how bad of fans they are.
  15. Nice! Really wanted Cooper, kid looks like he could play right away
  16. Just go and enjoy the games if you like going. This is starting to get obsessive
  17. I give KD credit, I actually saw a few nice inbound plays. I think it was Jake came off a screen after some movement and had an open look at 3 off the inbounds play. Also, I guess we'll wait here for the OP to offer his thoughts on KD's coaching after Pat's career night
  18. I was hoping Tim Riggins
  19. He's gonna play safety at UA
  20. Joe Riggins - 3 star LB - de-committed from NIU and committed to Akron
  21. I didn't say building a new arena would get them involved.
  22. Noticed tons of students above the rowdies and also on the other baseline. It's a shame the U can't figure out a good student section configuration.
  23. I've liked Dejan's work since he left the trib. When he was there, he was borderline sensationalist, writing to get a response. Which is the vibe I got from a lot of their writers. He was great before that as the Bucs beat writer at the PG, so I was hoping he still had that in him.
×
×
  • Create New...