Jump to content

zipsfan33

Members
  • Posts

    433
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zipsfan33

  1. Well, its easy to say that after playing 3 straight games with good defenses who can stop the pass. gotta finish strong and we will see if this team can...it can only help them to do so.
  2. I have a bad feeling about Saturday... I feel a blowout coming...Running out of bodies against these top notch MAC teams has to give at somepoint...right? Hope I am dead wrong.
  3. "Akron once before had a kid who wore #99." Actually it was #33 at Akron... but man wouldn't that be nice!
  4. Of course finally a great example of, "Laces out , Dan!" -Ray Finkel (Lois Einhorn) in Ace Ventura
  5. http://network.yardbarker.com/college_foot...knames/11976841 Pretty much a silly article... but why not have some fun with it?! I enjoyed the comments about Can't with the Golden Flashes sounding like a post menopausal symptom at least.
  6. Where did this come from? Seems like someone (a teen maybe??) was bored one day and threw this together. I don't put a lot of faith into this map.
  7. Thanks Ohiofan23, comments like yours are always welcome. I am glad to see that some people can come aboard and recognize whats happening here and not be arrogant or stupid. As always I look forward to some hard fought hardwood battles this winter! Good luck on the undefeated season!
  8. I dont think there is any doubt that Ohio is the better team with or without injuries. However, what makes the boards fun is cheering for our teams. i am not going to stoop to making fun of anyone or any team, but I will always root for my Zips no matter who they are up against. Even if they are playing Goliath... oh wait...
  9. Who is we? Got a mouse in your pocket?
  10. How about when Barnaby said "If someone calls tell them Barnaby said hello, and that you are the nicest person around." At least that's how I remember it going. I am a huge local history guy! I have tons of "old" local tv stuff ( Superhost, Big Chuck/Hoolihan/Lil John/ Ghoulardi/Capt. Penny stuff on dvd. Funny thing is...Im only 33! Anyways, Go Zips!!
  11. I was one who was really looking forward to this... I said rom the start it will NEVER happen. I guess I am a year away from that happening now. Is it weird that i really looked forward to returning to a football game at the Rubber Bowl?
  12. Two of my top 10 Zips ever! I have a picture of Hixon returning a punt in a Giants uniform in my mancave!
  13. Eastern Michigan's QB is on the list... not to degrade him, but do they allow anyone on here?
  14. My buddy and I yelled that numerous times a few years back when we went to Doyt Perry Stadium for a weeknight game. (The first game Jacquemain got suspended for) It was a long night to say the least.
  15. I still like the classic BGSUcks!
  16. Didn't Captain Penny once say, "You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you Can't Fool Mom." Just saying...
  17. Is the answer J.D.? That was the first name to pop into my head.
  18. Was Carman fired? I thought they just went away from local sportstalk. The "old" Ken Carman show never took callers... much like his "new" show. I really do like the guy and his show is my 2nd favorite on The Fan, but man, does he talk ALOT!!!
  19. I am a huge fan of DW13. I think He ranks up there right behind CF5 and LG16. I only wish he was not a senior!
  20. Great story George...not to be one of those people but... WNIR is 100.1 not 97.1. I am a product of the City Series and a Zips STH, so seeing success stories is always exciting!
  21. Is it too far into the season for a medical redshirt? How do those work anyway??? I thought I heard Steve call him a grey shirt Saturday...whats that?
  22. I know Steve said he hurt his mouth on that play. The very next play he came back in on he got hurt...it was believed to be his ankle then. This one really hurts! Zach's size was such a great attribute!
  23. 9.5??? Wow, was that line made in August? We may not win, but after scoring 66 and 24 in hostile territory has to mean something... We need to make sure DW is healthy and throwing darts!
  24. Football is indeed exciting again! I am so pumped up about the way TB has come in and made these young men feel like they can after what they suffered through the last 3+ years. What a coach!
  25. When I try to sign in it asks for a password. We were never given a password... so I tried to make a password and it wont accept it. Frustrating...and I dont have an hour to waste on hold! Does anyone know a more direct number?
×
×
  • Create New...