Jump to content

zipsfan33

Members
  • Posts

    433
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zipsfan33

  1. If we can fix the kick coverage units... and continue to solidify the defense...Akron will turn out ok this year. I just hope we dont lose players in Tenneessee, that could be a difference maker.
  2. "One of the worst college football games I've ever watched. Low talent, terrible play-calling, multiple bungles...horiffic kicking...very poor national showing for the MAC." Are you sure you werent watching a rerun of a Zips game....oh lets say in the last 3-4 years? Sounds like it at least. I am so excited to see what the MAC play will look like.
  3. I know, I know!!!
  4. This article is meant for comedy relief. I think the writer is a complete joke, but occasionally he does have something funny to say about teams and whatever he is comparing them to that week.
  5. 46 yard FG not since Swiger or way back to Alcorn could we have made that one!
  6. Freshman learning curve
  7. yeah... we have time warner but when I went to find espn 3 it asked for a password we use for online services... we dont use online services....whaaaaaaaaat?
  8. So with most of Ianello's guys we are moving the ball 2 weeks in a row.... Looks like someone didn't know how to coach! Oh wait, we already knew that!
  9. Penalties killing us.... come on Ianello....errrr i mean Bowden Is this not the longest game ever??
  10. Where in the world is Penn State on this list?
  11. When? STO? I havent heard about this being official. Also is there a radio show this year?
  12. Nice... My sources tell me that #16 was worn by 2 Zips players in '07 Sean Fobbs and Andy Hildreth. Do they have multiple numbers to pick from? Fat guy sizes XL and XXL? This is exciting news... I cant get down there on weekdays because I am a teacher...
  13. Me and my 2 buddies will be there so there will at least be 3 in attendance! I say 24,469 My dad and his friend are gonna come... he hasnt come since the first year the stadium opened!!!
  14. Was that where the USS Shenandoah (sp?) crashed in the 1930s?
  15. Love the Zeppelins! (Zeps)
  16. Is there a place we can find Steve French's call? I know the Central Michigan call is on youtube.
  17. Maybe its just me... but how fitting would Matt Cleveland be on the offensive line for the Browns?? Im sure if he were to somehow shock the world and make the team they could market him big time... Something like The O-line smells like Cleveland! Or "another sack given up by Cleveland"... oh wait they already say that!
  18. Is it bad to say that I hope Allie LaForce does the story? Too Soon?
  19. Pohl definitely threw a few bad passes, but lets remember he was trying to avoid the rush and hurried them. In a real game he could side-step or take off possibly. It coulda been a Browns "Charlie Frye" as he was trying to make something happen and it could be chalked up as a freshman mistake.
  20. Any word on why there is only one message board on the east side of the stadium?? I wish they could actually use it for game stats and not just ads for pizza and Taylor Made Jewelry.
  21. Fox8 has it up to 55 degrees Saturday... still going to rain though
  22. The day after TB was hired I "emailed the AD" and told him that he needs to make sure he gets a show on TV for TB. Tom W replied and said that they would be willing to do it if he was. So I am sure this has been in the works for awhile now! I was probably one of a select few who watched that last football coaches show with.... Lee Owens on TV23 in Akron
  23. I'll be there too hoping for an outdoor game... means so much more to watch in the stadium!
  24. Beautiful weather forcasted for the game Rain and 42...Yep, sounds like an Akron Spring Football game forecast to me! Can't this team ever catch any luck?
  25. Apparently there is a late entry by someone known as R.I. Tee shirt simply says "It's a Process"
×
×
  • Create New...