1981 grad
Members-
Posts
2,616 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
15
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by 1981 grad
-
It looks like the game is being streamed on the mountain west network at 10 eastern and it looks like it is a free stream. Lets hope we play better than last week. I know that Groce always stresses toughness. I cannot say that this team is a very physical team. We are athletic but not very strong. If we are not a physical team, we better be able to shoot from outside.
-
I thought the fake punt was so predictable I had my eye on the up men blocking instead of the kicker. If I knew it was coming, why couldn't our football coaches figure this out. I thought that was the turning point in the game because they scored the go ahead touchdown. And for those looking for a good point to the end of the season, Cuffler's last pass of his career was not an interception.
-
Actually, on TV the visitor side looked like to had some fans so I am sure some OU fans boosted the attendance but nowhere near 6000
-
I am impressed that they have not thrown in the towel considering how bad the season has been. Would love for them to come away with a win. However, this season has not gone well even when we have a lead. Need to come out in the 2nd half with another scoring drive.
-
If he is on track to graduate this spring then he will not qualify this year unless the NCAA changes their decision. As the season progresses it might just be best for Ali to play next year.
-
I did not know that Ali had any mental health issues. So there was an issue for them to consider.
-
That is not a surprise to me. He decided to leave and then decided that it was a mistake. Even if he had an attorney, I fail to see the argument about a hardship. I hope he graduates and becomes a grad transfer after first semester is completed.
-
Tavari has changed his game this year. Really playing under control and not turning the ball over. He seems to be more of a facilitator than a scoring threat. His offense has been limited because he has not driven inside that much and his floaters have not been falling. I have not checked the stats but I believe he has less than 4 turnovers all year.
-
I just looked at the box score and saw we had 19 turnovers. We made some real ugly passes. That will not win us many games. However, we shot 40% from the three and I feel like this team is a better shooting team than last year. I also like that Freeman led the team in shots. He took over in the 2nd half. The team made a concerted effort to get him the ball in the 2nd half and that was the difference in the game. I cannot say that any of the guards stood out tonight.
-
I thought they did a much better job later in the half getting the ball to Freeman. There is nobody that can match with him. Need to keep feeding him the ball. We are really giving FIU fits on the offensive end. They are really having problems finding open shots. I think I just witnessed the worst foul shot ever by a college player. Not only did it not hit the rim, it only made it half way to the basket.
