NIU prediction and post game thread

zippyfan34

I'm predicting a Zips 59-52 victory. They struggle on offense for one more game but pull out another victory.Also the game is going to be on www.channelsurfing.net. I know this site only works part of the time, but this should work as my buddy from work is a Can't fan and he was able to watch it there. He also said it was a student production and the announcer didn't know his mic was on a lot of times and made some inappropriate comments. So that might provide for some extra entertainment.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee that the upperclassmen like Nate Linhart and Chris McKnight will not rest until NIU is pounded into complete submission. They want to destroy them, bad.Akron 101, NIU 18
If that ends up being the score then I wouldn't be surprised if KD, Coach Boals, Rick McFadden and Cedrick Middleton suit up and play the last 10 minutes or so.

I'm predicting a Zips 59-52 victory. They struggle on offense for one more game but pull out another victory.Also the game is going to be on www.channelsurfing.net. I know this site only works part of the time, but this should work as my buddy from work is a Can't fan and he was able to watch it there. He also said it was a student production and the announcer didn't know his mic was on a lot of times and made some inappropriate comments. So that might provide for some extra entertainment.
somebody let me know if Channelsurfing.net works today. I'm on it now but it doesntwork yet (obviously).

somebody let me know if Channelsurfing.net works today. I'm on it now but it doesntwork yet (obviously).
working... pregame running

working... pregame running
yeah i see that...thank god (as i hook up my laptop to my big screen) Sorry gotta brag, just finally bought a cord for that last night.

Gotta try to get this down to around 5 at the half and then regroup. We aren't doing anything well right now. Nate is the only one who came to play. He's got about 3 steals and 7 points. We aren't crashing the glass, aren't playing much defense, aren't hitting shots. So much for Chris' talk about not taking NIU for granted.