Coach Bowden Speaking

Blue & Gold

Hey Fellas,

Just wanted to let you guys know that Coach Bowden will be speaking at my church on Monday night, March 4th. He'll be speaking after our Men's Ministry sausage dinner. My church is

The Chapel in Marlboro

8700 Edison Street NE

Louisville, OH 44641

330-935-0132

If you want to come for dinner, the doors open at 5:30 and the sausage dinner costs $10. The dinner is pretty delicious and includes sausage, homemade sauerkraut, mashed potatoes & cookies. (Any profits we make help us with "scholarships" we make available to some less-fortunate fathers who want to bring their boy(s) to some of our Men's Ministry activities throughout the year.)

If you only want to hear Coach Bowden speak, simply come to the church around 6:30. TB will be speaking in the sanctuary. It will be up to Terry, but there will probably be a brief time for Q&A afterwards.

I'm going to be introducing Coach Bowden before he speaks & be passing out some raffle gifts beforehand, so please come introduce yourself to me afterwards. Let me know you're a part of ZipsNation. I'd love to put some faces to screen names.

Go Zips!

By all accounts it was an excellent evening. The food was filling, tasty and plentiful. The orange water that passed for

orange drink was, well, blah. However, that was the only down side I encountered.

Coach Bowden, all fifty-two less pounds of him did an excellent job. He stuck to topic. A summary of his relationship

with the Lord, his career, and most importantly to Zips fan, his plans for rebuild the Zips into a powerful competitor.

Terry Bowden carries the Bowden genes. That is to say, he has an incredibly strong will to win.

I got to meet Blue & Gold. He is like many of us an avid Zips fan, and an associate pastor at the Chapel.

The Chapel is a large, well done organization with a big interest among its men in athletics. B&G and I

talked for an hour at the end of festivities about Zips sports.

This was my second visit to The Chapel. The first time was to support a benefit for Trevor Weigand, Coach Weigand's

son. Yesterday I learned that Trevor is doing so well that he elevated to a better team as he was playing so well.

This was my second visit to The Chapel. The first time was to support a benefit for Trevor Weigand, Coach Weigand's

son. Yesterday I learned that Trevor is doing so well that he elevated to a better team as he was playing so well.

GoZips, last night I misspoke concerning Trevor.

Trevor had played in our children's basketball league for two or three years and had developed into a nice little player. When he didn't play this year I thought he had decided to play for Marlington's traveling team. However, this morning when speaking with someone who actually knows what they're talking about :D , I guess Trevor decided not to play basketball at all this year and focus on karate.

Sorry about the misinformation.

Trevor is a great kid and the Weigands are a fantastic family.

Go Zips!

Oh no...

"It's going to be a process at Akron, that's just what it has to be," admitted coach Bowden

It was nice to see that we challenged Pitt last year.

Every single time I have been interviewed by someone from the press there has been a factual error in the published report. Nothing surprising to me.