Zips @ Arkansas

LoyalZIP

It is available streaming on WatchESPN via SECNetowrk+ (which is owned by ESPN, as some have mentioned before). Here's the link if you have access from major cable providers or if your a hip Millenial and you have a $20 a month subscription to SlingTV which gives you streaming access to ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2681981/size/condensed/

• Like 1

It is available streaming on WatchESPN via SECNetowrk+ (which is owned by ESPN, as some have mentioned before). Here's the link if you have access from major cable providers or if your a hip Millenial and you have a $20 a month subscription to SlingTV which gives you streaming access to ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2681981/size/condensed/

I get user not authorized.

Anyone have a link to the "other" sites that may carry it?

They try to get you to sign up.

Probably a bad idea to do that on a pirate site.

You don't need to sign up for anything, but you need to keep closing out of ads by hitting the "proper" x. If you have never used it before, just be very careful. Don't let anything download. I used to use this site, but have not for a long time. Too much squeeze for the juice. Way better alternatives now a days. I've never tried the wiziwig site. I'll give it a shot tonight.

The game is on ESPN3, it says "your event is about to begin" right now. Like LoyalZip writes, starts at 8.

Edited by Dr Z

You don't need to sign up for anything, but you need to keep closing out of ads by hitting the "proper" x. If you have never used it before, just be very careful. Don't let anything download. I used to use this site, but have not for a long time. Too much squeeze for the juice. Way better alternatives now a days. I've never tried the wiziwig site. I'll give it a shot tonight.

The game is on ESPN3, it says "your event is about to begin" right now. Like LoyalZip writes, starts at 8.

It is NOT on ESPN3 for Optimum subscribers. The Sports site has changed, it used to work the way you said, now it demands you sign up.

Isn't ESPN3, WatchESPN? ESPN3 essentially doesn't exist anymore because it is WatchESPN. You don't have to be an optimum subscriber, you just have to have an ESPN subscription through your cable company (which gives you access to WatchESPN via your cable login information) or SlingTV subscription if you a hip person like that.

For any of you who do not know, SlingTV is a streaming television service made for my generation.

BTW, game is now streaming.

Isn't ESPN3, WatchESPN? ESPN3 essentially doesn't exist anymore because it is WatchESPN. You don't have to be an optimum subscriber, you just have to have an ESPN subscription through your cable company (which gives you access to WatchESPN via your cable login information) or SlingTV subscription if you a hip person like that.

For any of you who do not know, SlingTV is a streaming television service made for my generation.

BTW, game is now streaming.

I take it you 'cut the cord', Balsy?