Site Update & Upgrade Information

• 1 month later...

Here is something I've noticed - when a story is linked on GoZips.com it comes right back to the ZN.O story - like the following

The Akron track and field program reaped the rewards for its efforts during the indoor campaign this season as five Zips garnered United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) All-America accolades.

View the full article at www.GoZips.com

Clicking on the link in that story took you right back to that story.

1 hour ago, aorians said:

In the previous site, my profile name was 'Aaron'.  Now it is coming up as my login id, 'aorians'.  Is there any way to revert back to Aaron, or did I log in with the wrong profile somehow?

Try it now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dr. Z, I'm not sure if you've answered this or not (or know anything about it) But I've been noticing that once a quote box is put into the response dialogue it cannot be removed, or at least I can't figure out how to do it.  Do you know anything about this?  Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Upgraded to  4.1.17  In addition to small bug fixes, this release includes a few new embed providers users may like. 

codepen.io

coub.com

deviantart.com

docs.com

funnyordie.com

gettyimages.com

iFixit.com

kickstarter.com

meetup.com

mixcloud.com

mix.office.com

on.aol.com

reddit.com

reverbnation.com

screencast.com

screenr.com

slideshare.net

smugmug.com

ustream.tv

There is some reindexing going on in the background that may cause some performance issues, but this should clear up by noon. 

12 minutes ago, Hilltopper said:

Maybe this upgrade will fix the issue I am having with the using the qoute button with chrome on my android device. once I use it, the same qoute comes up again every time I try to make a new response in any thread. I can delete the content in the qoute but the box remains.

There is a handle on the upper left (of the quote box), try clicking on that and hitting delete, does that work?

• 1 month later...