Game 8—@Toledo Rockets

Dr Z

7 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

We get the ball first, let's score and make it a 10 point game. Toledo has 2nd half issues.

Would have loved to score going in and then score coming out of half...

That would induce a little butt pucker factor on the Toledo side for sure.

Again, I like our guys' FIGHT. They aint done yet!!

Edited by CDMac

4 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

I am encouraged that we have started to move the ball, and especially that we have some catches. Woody, time and time again is able to stay in the pocket to deliver some nice throws and he takes some punishing hits as a result. That pass to Smith was a really nice throw.

You have a woody for woody. Nice job 

Petty of me, but would have been nice on our one score that we hadn’t had to listen to the chick intervewing the ex Rocket...where was the producer?  Cut back to the game....it was like the game was already over as far as they cared,,,

5 minutes ago, ZipsVoice said:

Petty of me, but would have been nice on our one score that we hadn’t had to listen to the chick intervewing the ex Rocket...where was the producer?  Cut back to the game....it was like the game was already over as far as they cared,,,

Annoying for us, but they pretty much have to interview this guy with the impact he has made as a rookie and as a Toledo alumni.