Week 9 (Kent) Thoughts

catdaddyp

On 11/2/2023 at 3:45 PM, catdaddyp said:

I’m not holding my breath on it being a coming out party for JU, but I’d take a solid/No turnover performance like that any day of the week from him.

Yep. If Undercuffler's coming out party means doing what he did last Wednesday I'm sure we could all roll with it. I'll bet the coaches could also. Lets see if Moorehead has some more patience. If he tries to throw it all over the field against Miami it could be ugly.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Sitting across from a girl at the airport who has a Kent sticker on her computer (along with a sticker that says "boxed water is better"). She lifted her arm up and of course has a pit full of hair. The jokes write themselves. Dirty hippies.

Edited by LZIp
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Sitting across from a girl at the airport who has a Kent sticker on her computer (along with a sticker that says "boxed water is better"). She lifted her arm up and of course has a pit full of hair. The jokes write themselves. Dirty hippies.

I can only imagine what her major is.

My kids can go wherever they want, except Kent. I'd rather them choose homelessness - at least they won't catch whatever illnesses get spread throughout that 💩hole. 

Edited by Let'sGoZips94
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

Did she stink of patchouli oil?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, LZIp said:

Guys have pits full of hair too but was it a Macbook? That's how you can really tell.