Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. This exact photo will be used all offseason "predicting" which coaches will leave
  2. When that option was Ali, that drove me nuts. Even when it did work out against WMU at the jar I still didn’t trust it
  3. Is your new profile picture the A from the old Arby’s by campus😂
  4. I would rather see Kent in the final or not at all, don’t know if that’s going to happen. In terms of my PTO, I love us being the 2 seed
  5. Out of reactions. This is a good evaluation of both of them. I really do think that both of them can find their own roles instead of taking each other’s minutes. I still hope barre can step up and contribute cause with his size it will eventually come in to play
  6. Out of reactions but this hits the nail on the head. Conference expansion has been a disaster for the actual fans of the sport. Get rid of the conference names at this point, just call the MAC “league ten” since it’s the bottom of the totem pole. If we think no one in the community cares when we play schools like CMU, just imagine a year where Kent is a road game and we get a home conference schedule of: Western Michigan, Sacramento, Umass, and Ball State. I just hate everything about this. Who is next? Northern Arizona? Tarleton State? Gardner Webb?
  7. “University Arena” hasn’t been too kind to us recently. We are 1-2 in our last 3 games up there
  8. Either Umass or Buffalo will give Miami a good game
  9. Gotta be the latest I’ve ever been at the jar
  10. Not quite Yale level but I’ll take it
  11. Eric is playing with an extra edge now for his brother
  12. Let’s go Marvin
  13. Best box out I’ve ever seen and then the guy gets it and steps out of bounds no call
  14. Or chabi but he already has 3 fouls
  15. Marvin will need to step up here
  16. Does the ejection take effect next game too?
  17. UAPD has an officer at the scorers table now
  18. Now 2 buh buh buhs of sweet Caroline
  19. We made it thru the entire run of YMCA and part of macho man before they said anything
  20. Marvin with a good big man play
  21. Wow Umass got right back in the game real quick
  22. Really good reception for Huggins. Almost louder than the one for big dog
  23. Chabi with 3 fouls in maybe 4 minutes of PT
  24. Amani will be assessed 2 TOs that definitely aren’t his fault. Just know that when reading the box score of the game
×
×
  • Create New...