Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Sharron picking up those non stat sheet plays
  2. Looks like an old fashioned defensive battle
  3. Enrique’s mom sitting courtside
  4. We still won at Kent without tribble 2 years ago, game will still be competitive without him
  5. Chabi is warming up
  6. Just going off the rosters from last year to this year, it looks like the following have transferred: Malte Schmaus Connor Filsinger Aljaz Dodig Nathan Ferguson Caleb Borneo Abdi Bahur Jose Pedro I always liked borneo, I sat next to his mom at the SLU game and she said he was battling injuries late in the year. But I still think he didn't quite get the playing time he deserved all throughout the year (assuming he was healthy)
  7. I mean duh, obviously you have to account for the correlated gaussian method! Basically first grade level mathematics
  8. Spread is zips -11.5. That’s seems way too high for a rivalry game
  9. I'll take Evan over Okonkwo any day
  10. Miami is still 90 in kenpom. Mid majors ahead of them: St Louis (a10, #25), Utah State on the line of mid major(MW, #33), St Mary's same thing as Utah State (WCC, #34), Santa Clara (WCC, #44), SDSU (MW, #45), VCU (a10, #47), Akron (#53), Boise State (MW, #54), Tulsa (AAC, #60), Belmont (MVC, #64), Nevada (MW, #66), Mcneese (Southland, #67), George Washington (a10, #68), USF (AAC, #69) Yale (#70), GCU (MW, #75), George Mason (a10, #78), Dayton (a10, #84), Illinois St (MVC, #86), Colorado St (MW, #88), Murray St (MVC, #89) Whether you classify the MW and A10 as a mid major conference is your own opinion, but being 21-0 and leading the MAC (which is ranked the 15th best conference) and having all those teams ahead of you is unreal
  11. The current standings have all the directionals and ball state out. I like that field
  12. The Oxford library is pretty quiet in this second half
  13. I didn’t catch the start of the post game and I turned it on and groce was talking about a bunch of people that passed away recently. Anyone have the context of that?
  14. Important to point out the 6pm start time
  15. And I believe only 2 threes in the second half
  16. Great way to break that full court press
  17. These 5 and halligan have been dynamite
  18. Eric is big time
  19. I don’t see how that was a foul on Amani
  20. Posted Before or after he hit that three?
  21. Doing a better job getting them off the three point line
  22. Sharron needs to knock one down here
  23. Zach halligan junkyard dog
  24. Amani 0 3PA in the first half, he could be the key to getting back in this
  25. It’s not even like Yale where we have a clear target on the doubles, most of them aren’t in good positions on the court for a double
×
×
  • Create New...