Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Amani 0 3PA in the first half, he could be the key to getting back in this
  2. It’s not even like Yale where we have a clear target on the doubles, most of them aren’t in good positions on the court for a double
  3. 11 points off turnovers for Toledo
  4. Still need to defend them though
  5. 82% from deep for Toledo. And most of them are open looks
  6. A little too helter skelter
  7. Embrace that Roo Blue
  8. New PA guy, I like him better than the football one
  9. In the shoot around pictures on Instagram halligan is wearing a face guard. Chabi is down to a wrap on his hand
  10. Umass wins at Buffalo. Now the bulls are out of the top 8. Just weird
  11. Did anyone attend the watch party tonight?
  12. Lets go! 2/4 on this tough stretch, Jam the Jar on Tuesday!
  13. I will say I think the top 7 teams in the MAC are a class above the rest, the 8 seed will probably be Umass or a directional school. The Thursday games all will be pretty competitive, I think the 1 seed will have a significantly better matchup than the 2 seed though
  14. I don't know how many people caught it, but after the WMU game they interviewed Bowen on the radio. He brought up the possibility of getting some kind of waiver for an extra year of eligibility and Joe goes "Hopefully at Akron" and Bowen responded "Absolutely, I love it here these guys are the first ones to ever give me a chance at regular playing time"
  15. The watch party for the Arizona game was terrible, they have grown accustomed to the place being half empty or less since covid probably. Our group got sat at a table with a view of only 1 TV and it wasn't even on. They are severely understaffed and so many items on the menu are sold out, the waitress even said "yeah we always are out of a bunch of things on the menu". I hate to be so critical of a downtown business, I think downtown Akron needs places like this, but in its current state it isn't helping. I'd say it would be better off having this at lockview and they have a capacity of maybe 100. And also, any college cup match or march madness game should have a watch party in the JAR. The ones in 2018 were awesome and I wish they'd do it again. That's my rant for the day, looking forward to the game on Friday
  16. The watch party at barley house is interesting. I wonder if that is a Goodrich thing or who decided to have that. I think it’s great to have a watch party for a big road game, but the barley house should not host another zips basketball watch party 😂
  17. I guess classes were cancelled today there. Still they should have more, but that’s something
  18. Still got 16 minutes to play boys
  19. Cooling off from 3, get to halftime up by 15
  20. Gonna need to defend the 3 a little better, they are gonna make those as the game goes on
  21. Also said fretag their leading scorer is out
  22. Chabi also still has the splint on his hand
  23. 2 years ago the 3-22 Bulls kept it really close, a 3 point game at the final media timeout Last year we took care of business. Let's hope we can do it again tonight
×
×
  • Create New...