Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. The picture on her Wikipedia page has a good shot from a Cavs game with moondog looking very nervous
  2. Curious about the status of Sharron and if oggie will take those minutes
  3. Calling it now OU wins on another stupid buzzer beater
  4. I find it funny we have seen 2 games in a row with one guy just going off in the points column with Wol and Zeigler. Akron never really has that, yeah tavari can score 25 points any night, but I would love to see a game where we just get Zack Halligan 20 points and the defense had no idea coming in
  5. Looks like ball state has some new confidence after playing us close on Tuesday. Ziegler with 20 points at halftime, cardinals up 44-31 over OU
  6. The refs in this Toledo Kent game are getting their work in. Not even bad calls just so many real fouls. The game can’t develop
  7. I believe baseball has to be the easiest to get away with. More so as a hitter, you can bet the outcome of the next AB of a player, if you are smart about it you go up there and strike out it would be so hard to tell. I still think Clase could've gotten away with it longer if they literally bet the over on his pitch speed O/U instead of the first pitch ball bets
  8. You've only got about 12 guys to work with in terms of MBB, I genuinely believe they all are free from this. Maybe our "kicker" against Indiana had a bet out there
  9. at ohio, at umass, and at either of the directional michigans I could see them losing one of those
  10. After doing some research I believe we are actually tied with Duke for the longest home win streak, they haven't lost at cameron since their final home game against UNC in 2024. Same timeline for us except our loss was against Eastern Michigan 😑
  11. I was told they are legit
  12. Pretty good game Friday night with Toledo vs Kent
  13. Groce: “was it a 32 minute game or 40 minute game? I think our players thought it was a 32 minute game”
  14. Buffalo and BG are on fraud watch until further notice
  15. Can’t tell if this is just a flex of the courtside seat
  16. Stank is in the game
  17. Abnormal amount of lane violations when Evan is shooting
  18. I would say that today’s game of basketball with too many 3s has had a bad influence on youth basketball. But these kids at halftime are launching threes and coming closer than I would on most shots
  19. Whether intentional or not, good execution of the 2 for 1 at the end of the half
  20. That was the first time I’ve seen groce actually turn down his players request to challenge an out of bounds call
  21. Might see 40 3pt attempts today
  22. Lewis doesn’t wear a suit anymore I guess
×
×
  • Create New...