Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Only John Groce can take a "question" like the one at 5:07 and turn it in to a really solid response
  2. Seems like he took oggie’s minutes. I still want to see him as well
  3. Last year we lost 100-81. Could we win this game with the exact same score?
  4. Enrique-like game from Amani
  5. Super high arc
  6. Games without fouling a 3 point shooter: 0
  7. I have notice Eric has been out of position a few times. Freshman mistakes to get cleaned up
  8. Fantastic D by Evan there to give us an extra possession before half
  9. Barre and Evan on the floor together. See how long it lasts
  10. Barre in early
  11. Let’s go Amani
  12. Eric has given up open 3s the last couple of games. From what I’ve seen he can definitely knock them down, he’s gotta trust it
  13. Interesting date of this game. I honestly can’t remember having a home game the Saturday after Thanksgiving before
  14. Just a note that Kenpom has us ranked 302nd in "Luck" with a -0.76. Don't really know how that number is calculated, but that must've shot way down after the yale game
  15. Also this is sweet from the where I’m from store $63, cheaper than most hoodies in the bookstore/team shop
  16. I haven’t been in a little bit but fan outfitters at the summit mall has expanded their zips collection. Mostly all the stuff you’d see online thru the fanatics universe in a store. I’ll upload pictures if I can’t figure out how to make them smaller files
  17. Does anyone know if any of our guys made the all tournament team?
  18. I normally don't watch the replay of a loss but today might have to be an exception
  19. Home and home would be great since we did 2 years with princeton already. Their next game is @ vermont so I don't think they'd be appalled to travel to akron
  20. Yale basically played like how we always wanted us to play in 24 with Enrique except we could never hit as many of those kick outs
  21. The doubling Townsend in the post just made sense, the problem was defending the cuts Yale was making. A problem we fell into in the second half, Townsend would get the ball 15~ feet from the basket, dribble in a little bit as if he was gonna take a baseline J, we would fall for it and he could go on by. That happened maybe 3 times in that second half just gifting him points
  22. Unbelievable game, proud of the team for coming all the way back from down 15. So hard to beat a team that shoots 63% from the field and doesn’t foul
  23. Literally insane to not miss a single free throw all game
  24. I like Amani taking that shot in that situation. Should’ve gone in
×
×
  • Create New...