Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Gotta make all our free throws here on out
  2. No way they counted that as continuation 😂
  3. “No that’s a terrible shottt OH YEAH”
  4. Every time they have doubled Townsend on the line I have said, “that’s a good double” and somehow he still gets the pass off
  5. Oh my god you cannot foul with 1 second on the shot clock
  6. Amani has been struggling this weekend
  7. Well Oregon State had quite the clunker haha
  8. All I’m hearing is good betting odds for the zips!
  9. Out of reactions so here is one 🤯🤯🤯
  10. “Here comes Conner groce. Head coach John groce’s dad”
  11. Refs getting their money’s worth for the day
  12. Let’s go beat 25% of the Ivy League tomorrow
  13. let’s get THE DIFF up to 20
  14. The color guy has been very weird this tournament. He especially likes to speak a little louder when he thinks he has something clever to say
  15. I feel like groce wont be too pleased with this half, I can picture the word “sloppy” being used
  16. UNC Greensboro beats Virginia in PKs. Virginia has a horrendous miss on the final PK to lose
  17. I would say halligans strength would be his ability to hold his own on D when called upon
  18. Yeah they traveled down with the team. 640 WHLO
  19. Groce gave the soccer team a nice shoutout on the pregame show
  20. Either Saturday or Sunday. There is currently a basketball game Saturday at 7 so I would guess either Saturday or Sunday at 1
×
×
  • Create New...