-
Posts
2,110 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
24
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by Reslife4Life
-
2025 NCAA Tournament
Reslife4Life replied to Zip_ME87's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
Second yellow on Princeton! -
2025 NCAA Tournament
Reslife4Life replied to Zip_ME87's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
Goal Duke! 1-1 -
Sunday Nov. 23 - Notre Dame at #14 seed Akron
Reslife4Life replied to TennZip's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
An actual good angle of the goal by 330 to go https://www.instagram.com/reel/DRaiumZktx0/?igsh=MWZhNnFmcWpiaWg3ZQ== -
2025 NCAA Tournament
Reslife4Life replied to Zip_ME87's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
My bad -
2025 NCAA Tournament
Reslife4Life replied to Zip_ME87's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
Duke is looking pretty solid for a team that had a horrible second half of the season -
Sunday Nov. 23 - Notre Dame at #14 seed Akron
Reslife4Life replied to TennZip's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
I liked how they used Remi today, he gives a really solid 25 minutes to start. And then they bring him in for the last 25, always going 100% just a beast -
Sunday Nov. 23 - Notre Dame at #14 seed Akron
Reslife4Life replied to TennZip's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
Obviously March madness is the best. But this tournament is right up there with the MLB for best postseason -
Sunday Nov. 23 - Notre Dame at #14 seed Akron
Reslife4Life replied to TennZip's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
Very good crowd today -
Games 5, 6 & 7- The Paradise Jam
Reslife4Life replied to clarkwgriswold's topic in Akron Zips Basketball
Gym looks a little better than the Cayman Islands, still not great. It’s gotta be funny to be some of the best players at their level and go play some of the most competitive games of the year in a gym like this -
Has anyone heard the little known story of a guy that came to UA on an academic scholarship and then just happened to try out for the basketball team? Haven't heard it told in a little while
-
I believe he can do that, they have done Guardians jersey customization for me in the past as well. They can do cadcut stuff in custom shapes and stuff so I believe so, although I don't know if they are partnered with UA
-
The best Zips gear selection I ever saw was at the Salvation Army store on Brittain Rd last year, they had tons of brand new stuff donated from the bookstore. Not sure if they are gonna have more this year though
-
Akron Felt is no more, the old owner didn't pay taxes for multiple years. One of the former employees started his own business doing the same thing. https://www.simos.cc/ He has totally rebuilt the business but is doing a great job, we use him to do all the repairs on the RubberDucks uniforms, highly recommend
-
Games 5, 6 & 7- The Paradise Jam
Reslife4Life replied to clarkwgriswold's topic in Akron Zips Basketball
Win the paradise Jam first then worry about March -
2025 NCAA Tournament
Reslife4Life replied to Zip_ME87's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
Notre Dame wins. Michigan played a horrible game, own goal and missed 2 open net tap ins. Notre Dame doesn't scare me, although they did park the bus successfully almost the whole second half -
I can't imagine what the response would be if we fired Moorhead after having the most wins in 8 years. If he takes another job so be it, but firing a coach because we didn't go .500 hasn't fared too well in the history of Infocision Stadium. I totally understand the thought of we can find a new coach that fires up the team and we go to the top of the MAC out of nowhere, but I think that is pretty risky to go all in on considering we have made progress the last 2 seasons. We lost almost all our skill players last year, and this year we developed a great group of them. I have a hard time believing we just stumbled on to players like Williams, Gant, Polk (2 year track) because no one wanted them. Most of them will leave again this year even if we don't fire the coach. But I trust this current regime to develop players, which is very important with the current state of college football. You are only living a year at a time so you need someone to be quick to mold a team together. I am sure other coaches can do that, but is there going to be someone like that available this offseason and are they going to want to come to Akron? I wouldn't call The University of Akron athletic department a big risk taker. If that was the case then I would imagine we would have a different soccer coach after not living up to UA standards from 2019-2021
-
I'm glad they actually changed the camera from looking at the hosts talking about nothing on to the real entertainment
-
Games 5, 6 & 7- The Paradise Jam
Reslife4Life replied to clarkwgriswold's topic in Akron Zips Basketball
I feel bad you had to sit through that On the bright side you got to see KJ Walton's final ever basketball game before disappearing off the face of the earth -
I haven't gotten to the games super early but by the time I sit in my seat there are no students over there in that area and then they close the curtain 10 minutes before tip. If it was me I would just let anyone go back there during game time, could be good for families with little kids. Maybe I'll show up earlier and see how full it gets
-
2025 NCAA Tournament
Reslife4Life replied to Zip_ME87's topic in Akron Zips NCAA Championship Soccer
That was one of those classic wait inside the Union at halftime kind of games
