Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Currently in a very close game. Have this one be a super hard fight and not come back totally focused
  2. I don’t get what we were doing at the end there. When everyone has finished their runs into the box and all the defenders are in the box as well why just pass the ball around the back line, just let one rip and try to get the deflection
  3. I will say that neither of them had particularly great hands last night. But yes as previously stated when Barre was in the game he might've been 6 inches taller than anyone on the other team, he made 3 or 4 standing layups with very little effort
  4. Conner Groce for threeeee
  5. Lineup: groce halligan brisco barre stankovic
  6. Barre with a nice block down low
  7. Stank is in now with Barre
  8. Barre at the scorers table
  9. 71-28 at the 16 minute mark
  10. We are shooting 6/27 from three, 22%
  11. 50-23 at halftime
  12. No stankovich this half
  13. This Washington guy #0 might finish with 30 points
  14. Halligan at the scorers table
  15. Playing a little sluggish on offense we can definitely pick up the tempo
  16. Also the courtside club has been removed for today’s matchup. Must’ve had to make more room for the media
  17. I think we are in for a halftime performance from the Adult Hip Hop Dance Team™️
  18. Dave asked groce about halligan on the pregame. His response makes it seem like halligan has improved a lot but it doesn’t seem like he’s gonna take many minutes away from other players
  19. Graphics team trying to drum up excitement
  20. Very well said I agree with you on just about everything. Overall it was a very fun game with a disappointing result. I don't think this game has calls to fire the head coach, change QBs, or drop to FCS. I feel like that reaction is almost automatic for every loss that we have. I still believe in this current state of college football that any year could be the year we jump to the top of the conference. 2 years ago WMU went 4-8 and now they are the top of the conference. Its frustrating that hasn't happen at UA basically ever (minus 2017 kind of) but I still think Akron football belongs in the FBS, attendance can be improved, and even if it is slow the team has been improving since rock bottom of 2019
  21. This would be a really good game to make an education day game for local school kids. Either way bring on Penn State*
  22. I mean any Akron walk on from now on should have the thought that if they work hard enough they will find playing time. The Enrique Freeman walk on Program™️
  23. Here comes halligan
  24. That’s 3 times we’ve been on the floor trying for loose balls, I like it
  25. I’ll be doing my part bringing one more person than usual with me, might be a sell out because of me
×
×
  • Create New...