Jump to content

MDZip

Members
  • Posts

    5,918
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    73

Everything posted by MDZip

  1. There should be no technicals assessed. Play on.
  2. Their only Quad 2 win? Akron.
  3. I will give CBS Sports credit, they always make it feel like a big time event.
  4. Bassitt has signed a one year deal with the Orioles.
  5. Miamapologist. 😉
  6. +6 in the +/-. 😊
  7. I don't know if this or EMU was a poorer performance. Think I'm still going to go with EMU.
  8. 25 threes from both teams. 48% to 20%. There's your ball game.
  9. And giving up points off offensive rebounds continues to be a problem.
  10. Because Akron is 284?
  11. 29 points in the first half is a pretty tough offensive performance.
  12. Zips were listed as a longshot in the ESPN Bubble Watch.
  13. "Poor" Houston basketball. They've only got about $4.3M to buy their basketball players.
  14. A former low-level NBA player is trying to return to college to play. I doubt he'd have an interest if he wasnt being paid and no surprise that's it's for-profit Grand Canyon "University" that's attempting to do it. If you can't make it in the NBA go back to college to make your money. 🤮
  15. And they did. That was unexpected and a very nice win.
  16. Yeah that was pretty brutal.
  17. Our three typical leading scorers had 17, 4 and 3.
  18. No deodorant to make that one smell better.
  19. Whew. The haves and the Habhab nots.
  20. Bowen "ice-water" Hardman.
  21. 30 points under the season average.
  22. Rod Smith does have a son named Rod, but he is an actor.
  23. I think Eastern has 3/4 of their points off offensive rebounds. That has been a big recent concern.
  24. Not worried - yet.
  25. Offense looks so out of sorts.
×
×
  • Create New...