Jump to content

ZippyRulz

Members
  • Posts

    4,433
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by ZippyRulz

  1. They are going to score some points - we need to do the same, at whatever speed we are able to do it. If they get the ball back because we score a quick-drive TD, so be it.
  2. K92 - You're not the jinx. Mediocre pass defense will be the jinx at BG if it doesn't get better.
  3. I think we're wearing down an opposing defense for a change.
  4. I guess we're at least seeing what TB has envisioned for a dual-threat QB offense.
  5. Idk, but it's working for us. Maybe we should consider it for Infocision
  6. Hey....some defense. And special teams! Don't let up...we need a win!
  7. Are these long TD passes to Lane or short passes with long runs?
  8. And now the defense goes on vacation.
  9. Come on, O-line. Play ball.
  10. Can't read, can't write, pretty good at fishin' though http://www.geaugamapleleaf.com/sports/locals-hooked-on-competitive-fishing-in-college/
  11. Thank you, LeBron!
  12. Early forecast is for a cool sunny weekend in Ypsi. I wonder how we play in no rain and no scorching temps? It would be worth the trip just for some ideal tailgating.
  13. I agreed with the pass-first plan vs. OU, we weren't going to pound the ball running against them as GT seemed to think. Hopefully we can run-first against EMU and get some big pass plays going again. I trust that Terry's team will be ready to play and hungry for another W after the disappointing loss.
  14. That plus she always went around saying "the name is Bond, Jane Bond."
  15. So the state is appointing groupthinkers to the BOT. http://www.ohio.com/editorial/jane-bond-ua-board-suffers-from-group-think-1.629443
  16. And Oklahoma is still undefeated and a K. Herbstreit top 4 team- should help our RPI going into the postseason.
  17. http://www.hustlebelt.com/mac-football/2015/10/3/9447813/emu-eagles-lsu-tigers-football-recap-final-score
  18. Pitt wins at Va. Tech. Look at Narduzzi go.
  19. ULL getting blown out at La. Tech. Ending the tours of the new facilities didn't seem to help much.
  20. Need more pressure on their QB. Their OL is good.
  21. Penalties. Giving them too much help.
  22. #WelcomeAlexander #CongratsMomandDad #GoZips!
  23. It's a big arc sitting over PA, Eastern Ohio, down I-77 and across South Carolina. Gonna be quite a few rain games today. Penn State, Marshall, Middle Tennessee, Clemson. Probably NC State and Duke to some extent also.
  24. Yes! They should paint the exterior to match. That would be cool.
  25. I know you mean D-1A but they had 8 wins in D-1 in 1983 & 1985.
×
×
  • Create New...