Jump to content

ZippyRulz

Members
  • Posts

    4,433
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by ZippyRulz

  1. http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2015/12/13/college-cup-us-national-team-forward-jordan-morris-scores-two-goals-lead-stanford?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=News&utm_campaign=Unpaid
  2. Pack it in, play defense. Don't give up goals and lose in regulation. Take your chances on PKs. That's how you handle Akron.
  3. Did they start at 8:30 ET as scheduled?
  4. http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/football/article48955555.html Not sure if this was already posted, but another non-negative Akron story from the other team's paper.
  5. I don't know, probably something trivial between the higher-ups. But it's becoming a news story unto itself...maybe the PD or the Repo can investigate and publish a story on the blossoming Akron feud.
  6. Zips ranked #12 http://www.collegeinsider.com/mens-mid-major-top-25.php No other MAC squads ranked currently Wichita State has lost 4 games already ?!
  7. John Zipp commentary: University board selection process needs shake-uphttp://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/editorials/2015/12/08/1-university-board-selection-process-needs-shake-up.html
  8. Universities competing with each other in various facets creates the demand.
  9. I agree with this. Sorry to burst bubbles.
  10. http://www.collegefootballresearch.com/winpercent/ 50% all-time winning percentage. Mediocre, not horrible.
  11. Caleb wins it
  12. http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/12/6/8576381/famous-idaho-potato-bowl-2015-utah-state-akron-time-date-tv-schedule Well, there's our Tuesday game on ESPN.
  13. Campbell and Babers are gone, Fleck I believe signed a new contract. There are a couple of AAC openings...who is next in line to double or treble their salary?
  14. Silver lining for Cinci's disappointing season: Honolulu.
  15. Not me. I don't want them to reach the next level and as we have seen, they are dangerous.
  16. Interesting. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/19/sports/soccer/heart-rate-monitors-fine-tune-soccer-players-fitness.html?_r=0
  17. I don't get it. Is the expectation that the ACC is an easier conference for him to win in?
  18. PORTLANDTIMBERSFOOTBALLCLUB !
  19. And he has the support of the Akron business community as evidenced by their full page ad in the ABJ.
  20. http://www.hustlebelt.com/2015/11/29/9813834/what-a-bowl-game-and-winning-season-means-to-the-akron-football
  21. Robby D. alone had 3 shots blocked.
  22. I'm surprised someone could make Iowa State this bad.
  23. I would argue that Toledo has been more successful in the MAC than Akron or OU.
×
×
  • Create New...