Jump to content

zipsrule

Members
  • Posts

    3,474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by zipsrule

  1. GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL! Now tied, 1-1.
  2. Michigan takes a 1-0 lead on a penalty kick.
  3. The Zips go up 1-0 on a Clapier goal.
  4. The game goes to halftime tied at 0.
  5. I'm glad I didn't sign up for it. That would be highly annoying.
  6. The Zips are a 6-0 winner!
  7. Penalty kick by Dobrijevic.
  8. 4-0, Chong frin Tojaga.
  9. The Zips go to halftime up 3-0.
  10. I guess it's truly a million dollar question.
  11. "While maintaining my college eligibility to return to Akron"... I like that part.
  12. Toledo falls at Michigan, 90-80.
  13. In the NIT, Toledo plays at #2 seed Michigan.
  14. There is no "D" in Toledo.
  15. Great questions.
  16. After the slow start, not too bad to be down only four.
×
×
  • Create New...