Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. I have a feeling Josh will have a big weekend. Let's hope we're both right
  2. I thought Saul had a good case. This should be KD's to lose every year, but most times he is a victim of his own success. ie, if he doesn't win the league going away, someone else will get it for exceeding expectations.
  3. Big Dog with 21 first place votes to Keene's 7. KD with 21 to Saul Phillips' 9. Didn't think they would run away with either award.
  4. Coach of the year and player of the year. Congrats!!! http://www.cleveland.com/sports/college/index.ssf/2017/03/akrons_isaiah_johnson_keith_da.html#incart_river_index
  5. I don't think they've beaten a team with a winning record. Plus KD owns Hawkins. I'd go on a limb and say they scare me the least of any team that made it to Cleveland.
  6. Accidentally clicked on ESPN3 instead of AMC3
  7. Maybe this explains his articles, or lack thereof. He doesn't think anyone cares apparently
  8. I'm just trying to enjoy my Royale with cheese
  9. Big Dog first team Kwan Second team Antino HM No Zips on the all-freshman or all-defensive teams.
  10. There could be 20 teams better than us in the committees eyes, left out because there weren't at large spots left. A 12 seed doesn't mean you were close to an at large. It means there are 18 auto-qualifiers worse than you.
  11. A 12 means you're a better team than 18 other teams in the tournament. Depending on who wins their auto bid, that may or may not be the case. DiG signing out
  12. EMU scares me because of their zone. If we aren't hitting outside shots, they don't give you many other options. However if we get through them, they would wear a little less on Big Dog than NIU's big guy. Either way we should handle either team
  13. That's what I'm thinking
  14. But no he ran a 4.6
  15. Which of those games is on ESPN2 every year? I would play that angle up all I could
  16. Laquon Treadwell ran a 4.63 last year. See what I'm getting at? Lane may or may not get drafted. I'd bet he will. But a 4.6 40 hardly disqualifies him
  17. I didn't say ran.
  18. Larry Fitzgerald runs a 4.63 per the Google. Plus, there's a bit of an area between undrafted and "salivating over."
  19. Unless I'm remembering wrong, we're 6-1 against our side of the bracket. Lone loss coming to... Miami
  20. Wow. I'm sure we've all had our disagreements here with the guy but he bled Blue and Gold. RIP. From the little I knew about him, he'd probably want to go out with a win at Kent.
  21. Kent, UB, OU on the other side of the bracket to battle it out. Go Zips
  22. I'm leaning towards you being right, K92. I don't think they really deserve the benefit of the doubt all things considered
  23. What a coincidence
×
×
  • Create New...