Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Speaking of K-State, I would have put Frank Martin in this list before his SC tenure. Hasn't blossomed there yet though.
  2. Bo Ryan Izzo Mark Few
  3. Picked UA over USF. Nice
  4. If I were a donor with blue seats I wouldn't be too fond of having to call every game day and opt in to using my own seats. I don't see anything wrong with a voluntary program where season ticket holders can call and give up their seats for a game.
  5. Call ahead to reserve your spot in your own seat that you paid for and made a donation to get? Good luck implementing that one
  6. Yes, we know the oddsmakers would consider it an upset, but the important question is who is the favorite in DiG's book?
  7. My stomach
  8. Did I see a 6 foot DB with 4.4 speed?
  9. These might be our 2 best recruits outside of Zeke in a long time.
  10. The MAC isn't anything special. UA has already waxed two of the 4-1 teams. I disagree that they aren't built for a regular season championship.
  11. Yeah, I'd play a pick and roll game too. He couldn't hedge and stop anyone last night. I recall one time the guy came off the pick and went to the hoop and I think he was still standing at the top of the key
  12. Struggled from three point land against the zone. Sure wish we had a three point shooter that could go off for a boat load of points. Oh wait
  13. Man big momentum swing there. Seas parted for Noah only to have his layup blocked out of nowhere and a 3 to stretch their lead to 6.
  14. Big 7-0 run to cut it to 3.
  15. Seems safe
  16. My man probably doesn't get that in his car
  17. Deji with what, 3 minutes of PT so far? I love KD but don't understand his rotations sometimes
  18. Reggie drops 31 and doesn't get a start
  19. Well I get into work, stare at the screen for about an hour..
  20. Isn't he like 25? Probably just ready to be done with school
  21. Oh gosh our WR corps next year is going to be ugly
  22. Well played
  23. How about Deji, now 2nd best? He couldn't hit the ocean from a boat last year.. Props to him for the hard work.
  24. DiG I think you're right. Plus standing room
  25. Easy buddy, didn't mean to upset you. Just stating that yeah, things are set up for a good run. But just seems like whenever we think that, something always changes. Here's to everyone returning and making their second run in a row
×
×
  • Create New...