Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Yeah, all of those schools are D-1..
  2. For the record, the MAC has made some great moves lately. Moving to TWSC is at the bottom of the list. Just dumb all around.
  3. I was under the assumption that Boxen is coming as a DL
  4. I bet his name is Alex
  5. Shouldn't have included the score. Still, give me the best defense every time.
  6. Two of those were the front end of one and ones as well. Stats are just a piece of the puzzle, dig
  7. I've learned that there's always a method to KD 's madness. Maybe the players were taking it hard and the ho hum-ness was an attempt to not panic. Who knows, but I trust him when it comes to the MAC.
  8. Think he was talking about OU
  9. OU wins 95-90. We're in first again.
  10. Why would they need to know what a t-square is?
  11. Yeah it definitely is much more mobile friendly. Doesn't look quite as nice but ill get over it. Thanks mods!
  12. Ha! Considering Tree wasn't quoted saying anything close to that, I wonder where that came from.
  13. They're bad. But we still love to hate them, so thought a thread would be a good place to discuss their mediocrity this year.
  14. I think they regret Brad Stevens leaving
  15. Pat has good low-post moves. If he works on his positioning and hands, he'll be a load in the MAC by his senior year. Not quite there yet.
  16. We actually played pretty sloppy for kicking the crap out of them so far. Harney is very good inside, stay down low sir.
  17. lol
  18. Well yeah, size of stadiums/arenas. How about % of capacity?
  19. Watching the Toledo/K-ent game.. Really like Savage Arena, I'd be pumped if we had something like that.
  20. Yeah I don't really understand it. We're having the best student attendance in a while. Another point.. I don't think that's a coincidence that there are also a lot more on campus living options.
  21. Will we be an underdog again in the regular season?
  22. Cue the bandwagon fan posts in 3, 2, 1... But yes, I'm sure Pittsburgh isn't the only town to record actual attendance. Side note, it really is crazy how it's turned into a hockey town, not just a Pens town.
×
×
  • Create New...