Zips are National Runner-up

Captain Kangaroo

I understand the three recent 1-11 seasons, but since they are referring to DECADE, do you think they paid any attention to us having a MAC CHAMPIONSHIP in that time frame?

If they are leaving Ken+ off the list, they are giving them waaaaaay too much credit for 2012, and ignoring the rest of their history. So obviously, they aren't focusing too much on the entire decade. Don't we have something like a 7-3 record against Ken+ in the last 10 years?

Worst thing is that the "championship" game that they cite sort of happened in 2012 and the Zips lost that game - I have no doubt the 2011 Zips were fully capable of losing it too - so really the 2011 Zips are the rightful national champions.

YES! WE'RE #1!!! WE'RE #1!!! :D

I understand the three recent 1-11 seasons, but since they are referring to DECADE, do you think they paid any attention to us having a MAC CHAMPIONSHIP in that time frame?

If they are leaving Ken+ off the list, they are giving them waaaaaay too much credit for 2012, and ignoring the rest of their history. So obviously, they aren't focusing too much on the entire decade. Don't we have something like a 7-3 record against Ken+ in the last 10 years?

They stated it that way but what I think they did was pick the representative worst teams from over the entire decade. Good thing they didn't take more than one team from each school or we might have been playing ourselves in the championship. :D