The 2015 Football Commitment List

Class looks solid. Anyone know how the turnout is/was at the Student Union. It was a great idea to try and involve the students in their team…….I hope people showed for it.

I don't believe the Student Union gathering is until 3:00 p.m.

This morning the all coaches have probably been hunkered down in the football office hovering over the fax machine.

I don't believe the Student Union gathering is until 3:00 p.m.

This morning the all coaches have probably been hunkered down in the football office hovering over the fax machine.

I had planned on attending this today as my usual work schedule (downtown Akron) ends at 3:30 and I could easily pop out an hour early. I replied to athletics' Facebook post inquiring on a safe place to park where I could avoid a ticket. They replied back that they were working with parking services and would get back to me. Never did. So I guess I'll see what I can on the laptop when I get home. Even when they do something right, they manage to screw it up somehow. Maybe in the future they could do something later in the evening for working fans. Just a thought.

I had planned on attending this today as my usual work schedule (downtown Akron) ends at 3:30 and I could easily pop out an hour early. I replied to athletics' Facebook post inquiring on a safe place to park where I could avoid a ticket. They replied back that they were working with parking services and would get back to me. Never did. So I guess I'll see what I can on the laptop when I get home. Even when they do something right, they manage to screw it up somehow. Maybe in the future they could do something later in the evening for working fans. Just a thought.

Go. They rarely ticket after 3.