Class of '24 Recruits & Verbal Commitments

9 minutes ago, LZIp said:

and here's Witherspoon. Think you eluded to this, but looks like we're bringing him on as a TE. Think he might need a few years to put on some weight...

I figured he’d be a TE after watching his film. I think his lead recruiter was also our TEs coach.

13 hours ago, InTheZone said:

This may in fact be the worst recruiting class in our Division 1-A era. And that my friends is saying something.

The only thing that matters out of this recruiting class for me is Roggow. If he can bring stability to the QB position for the program, then anyone else in this recruiting class is just an extra bonus to me. Until Moorhead and company figure out the QB going forward, this program will continue to be stuck in quicksand. 

• Like 3

Still wish we had gone after Copley/Massillon LB Dorian Pringle. D2 co-defensive POY. 6-0 (maybe), 215. Maybe a bit on the short side, but so is Bryan McCoy, and Dorian's a player.  Why not? He's the kind of NEO player we need. As far as I can tell we never extended an offer.

Edited by Blue & Gold