Game 3 - Kentucky

ZippyRulz

2 minutes ago, zipsrowdy88 said:

Wahhhhhhh Wahhhhhh Someone Call The Wambulance! Wake up buddy, its 2023, we are bad right now. And it’s time to accept that we don’t have a Colorado turnaround in us. Let’s support this team for what it is right now! If we hit week 8 and we stink then I’ll be with you brother, but join me right now.

We haven't had a turnaround in damn near a decade and folks like you defending this trash are part of the problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, dre22era said:

We haven't had a turnaround in damn near a decade and folks like you defending this trash are part of the problem. 

Yeah, tomorrow will be recaps of how much this team has improved, how we should be excited for the future, and other moral victories that are nonsense all capped with "in JoeMo we trust". Tired of this crap on the field. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GoZips86 said:

Yeah, tomorrow will be recaps of how much this team has improved, how we should be excited for the future, and other moral victories that are nonsense all capped with "in JoeMo we trust". Tired of this crap on the field. 

They looked like the real deal in this years Spring Game.   
true story!!!!

Edited by dirtyolcrowe

14 minutes ago, GoZips86 said:

Everyone on this board is frustrated. And everyone has been noting for 3 weeks how the offensive performance, specifically QB play, is entirely unacceptable. In a time where the ABJ and all other local media has given up on covering the team, I think ZN is fortunate to have as many people as it does that make thoughtful posts week after week. 

• Thanks 1

What's really discouraging is that I flipped over to the Colorado - Colorado State game after we allowed UK to beat us, and the difference in speed, pursuit, aggressiveness, physicality, general skill, and offensive sophistication is on a whole different level, and it's glaringly obvious, even on tv. If Colorado - Colorado State is D1, UK was playing D2, and we were at what might be expected for low D2 or D3. Both of these teams would smoke UK and make us look like we don't even belong on the same field.

As an example, the velocity and accuracy of the passes in this game are closer to NFL quality than they are to what I observed in UK-Akron. Unbelievable that there appears to be this much of a gap!

Edited by UAZipster0305
  • Like 3