Game 4 - @ Indiana

LoyalZIP

On 9/23/2023 at 11:44 PM, LZIp said:

Tough as hell loss. But we took Kentucky  until the end of the 3rd quarter without our offense clicking and we took Indiana until 4 OT even with a lot of dumb mistakes. Winning record in conference play is very realistic in my opinion with the only likely loss being to Ohio. 

I can see Ohio and Miami being losses, and potentially CMU with it being on the road.

With that said, PCCC and Buffalo are not as good as Akron overall and we should win those.

Additionally, NIU seems to made no improvements from last year, and we seem to be Bowling Green's boogey team for their coach Scott Loeffler. BG got drilled by Ohio, and with my dad being a BGSU alum, he's not very confident for the team.

EMU could go either way, depends on which Akron team shows up. 

Overall I think at least 4-4. Buffalo, Kent, BG, NIU I see us winning. CMU and EMU are toss ups, OU and Miami are likely losses.

If we can snag a bowl game this year, that would be a severe morale boost from the nightmares we've seen the past few seasons.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KangarooJake said:

If we can snag a bowl game this year, that would be a severe morale boost from the nightmares we've seen the past few seasons.

If we can snag a bowl game after this start I will be posting a Go Fund Me for the cost of the large block of marble from which I will carve the life sized statue of Moorhead for the Infocision concourse.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, clarkwgriswold said:

If we can snag a bowl game after this start I will be posting a Go Fund Me for the cost of the large block of marble from which I will carve the life sized statue of Moorhead for the Infocision concourse.

In today's college football world, 5-7 is "bowl eligible" now, so it's certainly possible! Lol

• Like 1

I’m not sure how accurate this is, but it’s interesting. South Carolina tracks all their players’ speeds in practices and games. Shane Beamer said they actually didn’t have Legette running as fast as the internet analytics claimed, but Legette routinely hits between 20-21 MPH. Btw, Legette also currently leads the nation in receiving yards.

Hopefully, we see more opportunities for Lingard to keep making this list in the coming weeks.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...