The Impact of NIL Contracts

48 minutes ago, akzipper said:

For most of us it would be a donation. Fans and boosters really don't see any returns if they give money. Maybe a few perks and a social media post.

But for Groce it's more of an investment. Any money he puts into the program is going to make it better, the team will win and he will be paid accordingly. It's a great gesture and very smart of them to give back. Hopefully this means he's here to stay for a long time. 

Amen, between that and his kid being on the team we have reason to be encouraged.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Kaulig...Wentz...NWAkron...kreed5120...Captain Kangaroo...Let'sGoZips94...Blue & Gold...all the high rollers. 

I congregate with the poors in GA. This is more for the blue hairs.

4 hours ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Kaulig...Wentz...NWAkron...kreed5120...Captain Kangaroo...Let'sGoZips94...Blue & Gold...all the high rollers. 

Trust me, if I were a high roller, I'd have a t-shirt cannon promo at every game just for NWAkron. I can't think of a single thing that would be a better use of my money/donor money. 

• Like 1