CFB 25 (Video Game)

College Football 25 has its full reveal tomorrow. It's the most anticipated sports game in a VERY long time as the last college football game released in 2013. 

It looks like there will be 1 Ultimate Team player per school. Akron's has to be Jason Taylor - right? Or will it be more college-success-based? If so - Charlie Frye? 

I'm going to be all over this game, so if anyone is interested in doing a ZipsNation online dynasty, let me know. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

College Football 25 has its full reveal tomorrow. It's the most anticipated sports game in a VERY long time as the last college football game released in 2013. 

It looks like there will be 1 Ultimate Team player per school. Akron's has to be Jason Taylor - right? Or will it be more college-success-based? If so - Charlie Frye? 

I'm going to be all over this game, so if anyone is interested in doing a ZipsNation online dynasty, let me know. 

The problem with online dynasty is everyone will want to play the Zips lol

2 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

The problem with online dynasty is everyone will want to play the Zips lol

We have several members with degrees from other schools or have dual fandom.

@GP1 gets Wake Forest

@Illini Zip gets Illinois

@Cykron gets Iowa State

I'm sure someone will claim Ohio State

Plenty of variety. 😂

On 5/17/2024 at 11:24 AM, Let'sGoZips94 said:

This is going to be UNREAL. Helluva job by EA and their team on exceeding expectations with this trailer.

The developers made a point to pay attention to details of every team, or so they say. Surprisingly there are a lot of people on Reddit that are excited to play as MAC teams and seem convinced that the stadiums will all be included. I sure hope so! My favorite part of NCAA 14 playing at InfoCision and being able to see the surrounding campus. Even the buildings along Exchange St, including Taco Bell 😂.

On 5/18/2024 at 5:50 PM, akzipper said:

The developers made a point to pay attention to details of every team, or so they say. Surprisingly there are a lot of people on Reddit that are excited to play as MAC teams and seem convinced that the stadiums will all be included. I sure hope so! My favorite part of NCAA 14 playing at InfoCision and being able to see the surrounding campus. Even the buildings along Exchange St, including Taco Bell 😂.

A lot of the die-hard dynasty players preferred playing as one of the cupcake teams and then building them into a national powerhouse. Several MAC schools fit that premise.

Edited by kreed5120
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kreed5120 said:

A lot of the die-hard dynasty players preferred playing as one of the cupcake teams and then building them into a national powerhouse. Several MAC schools fit that premise.

I used to always start out with a Sun Belt school, then move on to Akron, then take over a big school like ND or Michigan. Only to return back to Akron and keep that Dynasty going. It's unfortunate now that most Sun Belt schools are now considered superior to anything in the MAC. 

2 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

I discovered over the weekend that I'm unable to participate as this game will not be released (at this moment) on PC. ZipsNation will have to carry the torch and lead Akron to the promised land. 

Doesn't sound like PC is planned at all and they claimed that the market isn't there to justify the cost. Not sure I buy that.

Eventually you should be able to play using Xbox Game Pass using the cloud at some point. They tend to add a lot of EA games on there and most of the popular titles from other developers. Right now I play Madden constantly on my iMac through a browser and on my tablet using the Xbox app. As well as NHL24, EA PGA Tour, The Show, NBA 2K, etc.