Zips1991 Posted September 28 Report Posted September 28 (edited) 47 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said: I've heard (and it is no stronger than that) that Broughton could have played against UNLV if absolutely necessary but that they didn't want to risk it and wanted him back to health by the start of the AMC schedule and that he should be ready for this week. I hope that's right. I heard on the radio (after I left the game early 🤷♂️) that he would be out "a couple of weeks" but it wasn't clear if that included the UNLV game or not. Edited September 28 by Zips1991 Quote
exit322 Posted September 28 Report Posted September 28 Well if true, that's a good thing. Yeah, I think he'd have been better against UNLV, but these last 8 games are where you want to be at your strongest. Akron still has shown enough that...if the cards fall right...they could contend in the conference. Quote
clarkwgriswold Posted September 28 Report Posted September 28 1 hour ago, Zips1991 said: I hope that's right. I heard on the radio (after I left the game early 🤷♂️) that he would be out "a couple of weeks" but it wasn't clear if that included the UNLV game or not. 55 minutes ago, exit322 said: Well if true, that's a good thing. Yeah, I think he'd have been better against UNLV, but these last 8 games are where you want to be at your strongest. Akron still has shown enough that...if the cards fall right...they could contend in the conference. I only post the prime unsubstantiated and unverified rumors. 2 Quote
clarkwgriswold Posted September 28 Report Posted September 28 On 9/27/2026 at 2:47 PM, Captain Kangaroo said: Jesus’ 12-man staff would likely go 6-6 with our NIL coffers. Our training table would be endless bread, but at least the guys could eat. Could Coach Jesus turn water into a d-line? If so, 7-5 is the absolute best case. And he’d leave us for Notre Dame before our bowl game anyway. UA would never pay for 12 assistants! Quote
GP1 Posted September 29 Report Posted September 29 15 hours ago, clarkwgriswold said: UA would never pay for 12 assistants! Jesus had an all volunteer staff. It would fit the Zips budget perfectly. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.