Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think Xeyrius got snubbed on 1st team all defense. The dude is a difference on the interior with his help defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

I think Xeyrius got snubbed on 1st team all defense. The dude is a difference on the interior with his help defense.

I disagree. He's fine in help D but he gets smoked off the dribble a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zippy5 said:

Good for Channel to get some love as well. Surprised to see Marreon Jackson miss 1st team

 

I thought that was the biggest snub. Outside of LCJ, I thought he had the best offensive numbers in the MAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

 

What's "#Team119"?

Its what he has been calling the Zips all season. I have assumed that this is the 119th year in Zips basketball history, but I have not actually confirmed that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, UAZippers said:

Its what he has been calling the Zips all season. I have assumed that this is the 119th year in Zips basketball history, but I have not actually confirmed that.

or it's this:

 

I like the 119th year scenario better.

Edited by NWAkron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UAZippers said:

Its what he has been calling the Zips all season. I have assumed that this is the 119th year in Zips basketball history, but I have not actually confirmed that.

image.png

Good call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kreed5120 said:

 

I thought that was the biggest snub. Outside of LCJ, I thought he had the best offensive numbers in the MAC.

 

3 hours ago, zippy5 said:

Good for Channel to get some love as well. Surprised to see Marreon Jackson miss 1st team

 

I thought there was even a larger injustice to a Toledo Rocket. Willie Jackson  just honorable mention ???  He was Toledo's best all around player. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Willie Jackson averages a double double and gets honorable mention.

4th in the nation in rebounding I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Groce named NABC District COTY as well.  

 

2 opponent coaches on the list too:  Gallo at Merrimack and McKay at Liberty.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...