Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Marvin holding is own with delrecco early
  2. Wow Kent burned 2 TOs not even 10 min into the game
  3. Yes the bookstore deal whatever it is is horrible. Literally every other college bookstore I have been to is better than ours. Butler which has an enrollment of 5000 has a store that blows ours out of the water
  4. Surprise surprise the zips are leading the MAC championships this weekend. I went to the event in 2019 when it was last in Akron and it was a blast. I plan on making it out on Saturday for the final session
  5. I don’t want under armour because it puts us on the same level as Kent. If we can still use LeBron I’m all for going back to adidas
  6. It didn’t say the size in the article, I’m glad that they are going for a smaller venue. I’m that case I’m all for it. Better arenas in the conference make it more attractive (at least in my eyes). I went to BG this year and loved it
  7. I feel like this is an awkward time for them to do this. After having however many games in a row with almost 10k people they might advocate for an even larger arena. But if they do that and their support regresses to the mean it will be embarrassingly empty in there.
  8. Even though they went 1-23 from deep. Four of those came from Magnus Entenmann, give him as many 3 point looks as possible 😂
  9. The field does seem like it will play more narrow than firstenergy. The minimum width of a college soccer field is supposed to be 70 yards. There isn't a whole lot of sideline room at infocision, it will be pretty tight if they even go for a width of 65 yards
  10. His tone didn't change at all on the radio, here you can see him ease up a little bit
  11. I was convinced that them playing @EMU and @WMU back to back would haunt them, but they handled EMU pretty well honestly. I won't be surprised if they go undefeated. It just sucks we don't even really have a shot at a shared regular season championship with only 1 game for the tiebreaker
  12. They played at St V which had turf as well. They play 6 home games in the summer so I'm assuming UA doesn't want the pitch to be used that much before the season starts. They usually do some work on the grass during the summer time as well
  13. Don't really know where to put this. But chalk up a few more calendar days that Infocision will be programmed with Akron City FC making the move from SVSM
  14. We've got soccer coming to Infocision!
  15. Is anyone officially eliminated yet? I thought ball state was out when we beat them but now they are back to 10th place. Buffalo plays at CMU this weekend, and if CMU wins then they are in position to make it to Cleveland. I really hope NIU loses this weekend and it can seal their fate that senior night will be their last ever MAC game
  16. Groce not happy at all on the postgame. “I told the coaches I don’t want to hear anyone say I should shorten practice”
  17. Love the restricted area challenge up by 19 😂
  18. I like it
  19. Best halftime entertainment ever
  20. Most people I’ve ever seen at the George Gervin Game Above Center™️
  21. In this past zips weekly groce interviewed shammah and brought up this exact scenario at the end of a half
  22. Chabi makes it past 1 minute on the floor this time
  23. It’s like pulling teeth to score
  24. Freitag is warming up. No braces or anything
  25. There’s a big group in yellow shirts on the sideline bleachers. It’s not them but it reminded me that we haven’t seen the group of Brazilian business students at a game yet this year
×
×
  • Create New...