Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Given the time in the school schedule, time of day, and weather forecast. There is no reason for there not to be a big student crowd. Students shouldn’t be going home this weekend with Thanksgiving break at the back end of the week. A team ranked #14 you think should be exciting enough for some rowdies to show up. Hopefully they do
  2. We are the 14th seed which is actually the highest seed Akron has been in 8 years. Only been seeded once in that time it was 2022 against Pitt as the 16 seed. Which was a total embarrassment of a match if you recall
  3. Georgia Southern, Gardner Webb, San Francisco, Rutgers, VCU out Notre Dame, St Johns, Kentucky, Grand Canyon, Syracuse, Washington in Little bit of P4 bias
  4. Wow St. Johns makes the tournament as 42 in RPI
  5. wow they didn't post it as a video so you can skip ahead this time
  6. As of monday morning RPI has Akron at #13, Uconn at #15. That'll be interesting to see if we get seeded higher than Uconn
  7. We can never seem to get over the hump at these tournaments. After our first 4 performances I think it is well within reach we can go 3-0 this weekend, just gotta come out ready to play like its a home game
  8. Watching the game I thought Bowen played really well. It seemed like when he took shots they were timely and they went in. After looking at the stats he only went 2/4, but when we play games like this if he can make those looks at a consistent rate it is exactly what we need. Also I love watching Marvin play, obviously being matched up on a guy almost a foot taller than him rebounding and affecting shots is gonna be an issue. But what I like most about him is that he is just a pest on defense, recorded 2 steals in 13 minutes. If I were to make a comparison to someone, I would honestly compare MMK to Remi Agunbiade of the soccer team, just a super high work rate trying to help their team in more ways than just the obvious
  9. I just find it weird he comes off the bench before brisco and before Stankovic in the second half
  10. Just about what Vegas expected, not bad. Plenty to build upon through the whole year
  11. Once the threes stopped falling you kinda expected this. But besides that I really don’t think we have played that bad
  12. Halligan in, very intrigued on what his role will be during conference play
  13. Remember when we faced that guy from WKU in the caymans a few years ago? Definitely a difference between CUSA 7ft+ and Purdue 7ft+
  14. I would’ve loved to see how Enrique would do rebounding in this game
  15. Foul on a three with 0 on the shot clock. Can’t have that
  16. That might’ve been the best transition D I’ve ever seen on that Young/Scott breakaway
  17. Currently in a very close game. Have this one be a super hard fight and not come back totally focused
  18. I don’t get what we were doing at the end there. When everyone has finished their runs into the box and all the defenders are in the box as well why just pass the ball around the back line, just let one rip and try to get the deflection
×
×
  • Create New...