Jump to content

Blue & Gold

Members
  • Posts

    14,991
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    353

Everything posted by Blue & Gold

  1. I think he had SIX touchdowns... in the first half! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
  2. I hope so. I was going to post here that the Dayton game is not listed as showing on ESPN+ on GoZips dot com, but as I look more closely, NONE of our games are listed as showing on ESPN+. What gives?
  3. You guys think it's really luck of the draw? (not rhetorical. sincere question) I'm going to believe it is โ˜บ๏ธ
  4. Since the ~2nd year at Info 5-6 of us would have probably gotten a call
  5. Score doesn't show ๐Ÿ˜‚, but as @csims0917 posted, 3-0 good gals.
  6. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ
  7. Got a big DL! Juleone Carney, 6-2, 285, from Trinity HS in Louisville, KY. For Carney's verbal we beat out Southern Miss, Ball State, Buffalo, and KSUcks.
  8. Awesome, @Thomas Lower!! Thanks for the initial scoops on these guys!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿซก
  9. Better make that first play a razzle dazzle.
  10. We no longer have a roster spot available for him, do we? Maybe they made an exception for him? This ruling came so late in the game I'd have to assume there are a number of whatever-year-seniors in this position.
  11. Very back row between Amani & Chabi - head peaking out between Cody & RJ.
  12. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ You saw my post before I was finished editing it. For RB Ronnie Taylor we beat out fellow G-5's & one P-4 (Kentucky).
  13. Thanks to @Thomas Lower for finding these commits. Samuel McGrath is a 6-6, 290 OL for whom we beat out BUGS, Miami, Toledo, and UMass. Ronnie Taylor is a 6-0, 200 running back/DB/ATH for whom we beat out BUGS, Buffalo, James Madison, Kentucky, Marshall, Toledo, and UConn.
  14. Sweet! Thanks for the heads up & welcome to ZipsNation! Tomorrow morning I'll search for more information on the mentioned players,
×
×
  • Create New...