Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Guessing Fulford offered him while at Mizzou so we should have a little bit of a leg up here. Would definitely be a nice package deal
  2. If you are a shandy/summer type beer fan you need to try the Block House Summer Break
  3. Gotcha. To be fair though I think they had a top 15 class before he left and kids decommitted
  4. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Nothing against our players, but how many of them had 1 offer? If not 1, we were usually their best offer. KD did an incredible job at finding kids that would fit well into his system, however he rarely ventured out into many recruiting battles. I'm happy to see some new ambition in this area
  5. It's kind of like we're recruiting players that other teams also want. It's fun to follow
  6. Balsy is in, that's at least 2,401
  7. If you don't think we can get at least 2,400 well I don't know what to tell you
  8. You guys will argue anything around here
  9. Unfortunately he's the default candidate for the award because the prerequisite is playing like crap for 3 years, and well, no one else fits the bill. Either way I hope he has a big turnaround, we need it.
  10. I don't hold any grudge against any kid that wants to transfer after the staff that recruited him left. I do hold a grudge against said staff taking the team with them. "Akron will always be home" BS
  11. I mean what did they want UA to do? Give him another raise and extension after missing the NCAAT the past 4 years? Then rinse and repeat in a couple years when someone else offers him? At some point you have to stand your ground
  12. He didn't deserve a raise. It is what it is. Hopefully Groce wins and people will forget about this quick enough
  13. Just his height. He wasn't doing that when he was a 5'8" freshman
  14. er - threw it down
  15. Antino did grow since his freshman year. He throws it down in pregame warmups too
  16. Out of anyone on the roster, Jimond would be most likely to play at a big time school. He's a stud
  17. LSU isn't too far from Houston
  18. Well it's actually that if we win 3 games a year, not one
  19. I think he should. I think it's funny that there's a bonus for a MAC tourney title and a separate bonus for an NCAA bid
  20. Wonder if this could help with Frankie Hughes and... Jeremiah Tilmon
×
×
  • Create New...