Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Did we really have a lineman take a facemask penalty on a screen pass?
  2. Very carefully
  3. The JAR sucks and the home sked is terrible each and every year. We're getting off topic so I'll keep it short, but it's a miracle we sell as many tickets as we do for the MBB team.
  4. That's a different argument
  5. Let's get to one first and see?
  6. Last week hurt. If we beat Buffalo we'd be bowl eligible with 3 game left and still in line for a crack at the championship game. Obviously that didn't happen , but I don't think one game changes all that much in the grand scheme of things . I'd like to be further along, but I feel the program is steadily moving in the right direction .
  7. We need CMU to beat OU and then we can afford a loss to UT.
  8. Last night's loss does nothing to Toledo, they had to beat WMU either way.
  9. Yes which is what everyone I know does
  10. I think skip is underestimating the people that have cut the cord and use WatchESPN
  11. Well if skip says so
  12. It's tough to win by 20 on the road. Which is why I went under. It'd be nice to see us demolish a team on the road however
  13. You're right. They told us Marcus was returning. Not that they knew something but couldn't tell us.
  14. ding ding ding
  15. I love that we potentially have our QB situation in good hands through 2020.
  16. Seems the only real news was Marcus & Woodson coming back
  17. So we should just take your word for gospel because you "know things?" How about that devastating injury news that was supposed to come out?
  18. Is this the "Thursday Night Football - Sunday Morning Edition" of Three for Thursday?
  19. Hope it doesn't rain too much. That's the great equalizer
  20. That's a good point. There are literally less wins to go around with less FCS games
  21. Maybe. At this point, it's the ABJ crying wolf with their coverage.
  22. Really wish that last game was in Akron
  23. Yeah there's no chance we're at home with 7 wins.
  24. Yup. Unless they lose to say, Toledo and CMU and we win out going into the OU game, it'll come down to that one. Would have been nice if Kent would have beaten them today. Oh well, it'll be fun to watch a big game.
×
×
  • Create New...